LHR slots taken. Let's wait and see then.
For Edinburgh and Aberdeen so I think it depends on if they base at Heathrow or Edinburgh. If the latter then maybe we could see them as a contender for the Edinburgh route from Cardiff.

According to a post on social media Cardiff will be visited by a Flybe 2.0 Q400 on Monday around 1300 I believe.

Crew training ?
The BHX and LBA forums have been carrying details of Flybe flights today , apparently training, to/from those airports and also involving the likes of EXT, NQY and EMA, although subsequent changes in routing apparently means not all those airports will be visited today now.

Nice to see FlyBE using the airport twice today, I wonder if there is any chance of a couple of routes from CWL with them in the future.

Nice to see FlyBE using the airport twice today, I wonder if there is any chance of a couple of routes from CWL with them in the future.
There is a discussion on the Dried Plum musing over whether the training flights are to airports that will feature in the Flybe network or are just random.

I read that discussion, somebody on there thinks they are random, but the airports they are training at seem to be used frequently, e.g. Liverpool, Birmingham, East Midlands and CWL, let's hope it may lead to a couple of routes in the future.

I wonder if each airport has unique features for training for Flybe?

Suggestions on Dried Plum that BHD-CWL could be one of the first routes for FlyBE Mark2.
It would be quite interesting if that were to happen because it would inevitably finish off T3 on the route - however it would be good news for CWL nonetheless.

Suggestions on Dried Plum that BHD-CWL could be one of the first routes for FlyBE Mark2.
Whilst hopefully Cardiff is on Flybe’s radar nothing has been made official. The twitter user which normally tweets about new routes says nothing has been made official and until allowed nothing can be confirmed.

Shouldn’t be to long now. But I wouldn’t believe what people say on other forums until announcements have been made official.

I think we always have to take what's said on forums with caution especially when it comes to a new airline which this Flybe is.
As for Eastern if Anglesey has been quietly ended like I suspect it has been then I expect Belfast will end with it so having a new airline take it over will be good as it means the route isn't lost.

A couple of Flybe training flights in / out of CWL today, so I’m guessing they’re already getting friendly with each other!

Fingers crossed for the future.

Flybe are putting flights on-sale next Tuesday (22nd March). BHD has been formally named as the second base following the announcement of BHX … With more to follow throughout the course of the Summer.

I’d be very surprised if CWL wasn’t one of the routes from BHD …

Flybe are putting flights on-sale next Tuesday (22nd March). BHD has been formally named as the second base following the announcement of BHX … With more to follow throughout the course of the Summer.

I’d be very surprised if CWL wasn’t one of the routes from BHD …
Fingers crossed but Emerald Air hasn't launched the route so it's possible Flybe won't either.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock