Thinking about it but could it be possible we won't see TUI resume CWL until summer 2021?

Hi Em - they already cancelled once and I got the 20% - this is the revised booking. So who knows what they will offer now. Looks like first 3 airports are LGW, MAN and BHX. Will FR operate as we are desperate to get away and now looking at Algarve.
Hi TOM

I've given up on going abroad this year now, so I'll make my booking for early summer next year. So a week in UK this year and maybe a couple of weekends away too. Be interesting to see what TUI will offer you. Keep us posted!

These are the flights still showing as on sale for August;

Monday
Bourgas 1555
Tuesday
Palma 0600
Tenerife 1325
Zakynthos 1430
Wednesday
Ibiza 0655
Rhodes 1400
Thursday
Lanzarote 0600
Friday
Tenerife 1410
Corfu 1430
Saturday
Palma 0615
Alicante 0700
Kos 1305
Sunday
Malaga 0600
Paphos 1425
Larnaca 1555

Whether these still go ahead is anyones guess, they could be consolidated down the line to BRS flights. If they do go ahead then there's the requirement of 2 based aircraft

For September and October Antalya will be 1 weekly on Thursdays, Dalaman 2 weekly Monday and Thursday and Enfidha 1 weekly on Fridays.
Gran Canaria and Sharm el Sheikl return in November. Dubrovnik, Heraklion, Kefalonia, Naples, Faro, Menorca and Reus all return in May 2021. Obviously that is subject to change.

For September and October Antalya will be 1 weekly on Thursdays, Dalaman 2 weekly Monday and Thursday and Enfidha 1 weekly on Fridays.
Gran Canaria and Sharm el Sheikl return in November. Dubrovnik, Heraklion, Kefalonia, Naples, Faro, Menorca and Reus all return in May 2021. Obviously that is subject to change.
It looks like that TUI will be operating Antalya and Dalaman in August now.

TUI will continue to operate to the Balearics and Canaries although returning passengers will have to quarantine for 14 days (it seems that the quarantine issue is a UK government decision but that it applies to the whole of the UK, unless the devolved governments were contacted as a matter of urgency yesterday and all agreed).

I think only the FCO can advise against non-essential travel (from the UK as a whole) which currently applies to mainland Spain, although I might be wrong.

TUI will continue to operate to the Balearics and Canaries although returning passengers will have to quarantine for 14 days (it seems that the quarantine issue is a UK government decision but that it applies to the whole of the UK, unless the devolved governments were contacted as a matter of urgency yesterday and all agreed).
I believe that both all 3 governments are adopting the same policy on this one not sure about NI.

I believe that both all 3 governments are adopting the same policy on this one not sure about NI.
N I is in line with Wales, Scotland and theUK till august the 8th. Not looking good for then as the virus is spreading very fast.

Thanks for that, Jerry. It no doubt applies to all TUI UK airports.

My friend is still flying with TUI to TFS from CWL on Tuesday 4th August.

I think the 4th is currently planned to be the first day of Canaries flights. But of course, this is very much subject to change.

After checking the TUI flight timetable though, the CWL flight on the 4th is not showing (may be fully booked but I’d be surprised if that was the case). First flight showing is the 11th.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock