TUi Airlines UK

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
I've noticed on the TUI holiday website they are offering a city break holiday to Amsterdam flying with KLM. Also Portugal comes up with a few dates in August but nothing is bookable.
Which airline are they using for Portugal or isn't that information to hand?

In the late 'noughties' my wife and I enjoyed a short-break TUI holiday in Bruges, Belgium and TUI used Brussels Airlines to/from Brussels Zaventem Airport for that.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Many thanks.

geoff

Aug 3, 2018
Port Talbot
I tried a dummy booking to the Algarve earlier, but Portugal is not shown in the drop down panel for holidays, although I did find it previously on another part of the TUI site. I thought they may be using the new WIZZ air service but that is shown for Thursdays and Sundays, it must be some kind of error.

Chris Gronow

Oct 21, 2017
Cardiff
Hopefully they will use the Wizz air flights for some of their holidays, I know they use EZY for some of their holiday offerings over at BRS.

I've just booked CWL - DBV for May with TUI

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Hopefully they will use the Wizz air flights for some of their holidays, I know they use EZY for some of their holiday offerings over at BRS.

I've just booked CWL - DBV for May with TUI
Would be good if they were able to offer the option.

CM.

Apr 29, 2021
Leeds
TUI are delaying their new Cardiff-Naples route by a year to May 1st 2023.
It was originally going to start on May 2nd this year.

SeanM1997

Foxlimayankee

Premium Member+
Subscriber
Jan 21, 2017
South

SeanM1997
Bourgas moves to a morning flight. Corfu becomes a W pattern with Exeter. As a result CWL will have 1 less return on a Monday.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff

SeanM1997
This route isn't new. It operated pre pandemic and was launched as part of the 3rd based aircraft but was connected to a cruise ship itinerary. It's possible that the cruise ship itinerary isn't operating and they can't fill it just on beach holidays alone.

geoff

Aug 3, 2018
Port Talbot
It would be nice to hear some good news for a change, but it is what it is, so CWL will have to try and make the best of it at the present time, perhaps Marc Watkins will be able to make his presence felt in the near future.

CM.

Apr 29, 2021
Leeds
Bourgas moves to a morning flight. Corfu becomes a W pattern with Exeter. As a result CWL will have 1 less return on a Monday.
I see they are already making changes for summer. Which looks disappointing. But understandable. I’m hoping that still might be better than the previous few summers.
This route isn't new. It operated pre pandemic and was launched as part of the 3rd based aircraft but was connected to a cruise ship itinerary. It's possible that the cruise ship itinerary isn't operating and they can't fill it just on beach holidays alone.
fair enough if it is. The source I got that from claims it is. But doesn’t look to be operating for Summer 22.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.