What a contrast with the two new car parks under construction...the car park next to T3 is going up amazingly quickly, however, the temporary T1 car park is taking an age!!

Has work actually stopped on the T1 temporary car park. Last week when I was at the airport there was no sign of activity?

Just a quick note to say that MAG has failed in its bid to operate Sofia airport - hopefully they will now concentrate on their UK airports.

While trying to find a Lufthansa route map to look at long haul from multiple cities (BA take note!!) found this:

Flightconnections.com

Can select any airline and see their network.
I'm not sure how reliable it is. I checked the Bristol easyJet route map and these destinations are not shown:

Biarritz, Bodrum, Bordeaux, Brindisi, Corfu, Dalaman, Dubrovnik, Fuerteventura, Keflavik, Gibraltar, Heraklion, Innsbruck, Inverness, Krakow, La Rochelle, Lisbon, Marseille, Menorca, Milan MXP, Nantes, Naples, Newcastle, Nice, Paphos, Pisa, Porto, Prague, Pula, Rhodes, Rome FCO, Seville, Split, Stockholm, Toulouse.

That's about half the route network.

What? Anything on the internet surely is the truth. ;)

Thanks for the sanity check.
I must have misunderstood your earlier post. I thought you were recommending Flightconnections.com as a useful tool.

Not been to the airport for a few weeks, how is the new T1 temporary car park progressing?

I’d be interested to know what the initial completion date was for this? At this rate the new car park next to T3 will be done first...

I'm away from base at the moment so I don't have a certain document at hand, however I believe they were talking about "autumn".

I'll try to remember to check on Sunday evening.

Interesting that the list appears to have been edited as I see that both Chicago and Washington, for starters, have been removed.

Charlotte was dropped 3 or 4 years ago. Jumped the gun on Dhaka though. I should have done a proper round up of the non-served destinations!

Does anybody know what this new restriction is that is having a large effect on departures at
Manchester caused by no take offs when traffic on finals to 27 at Liverpool, air traffic are going mad about it as
they are getting lots of complaints from departing aircraft and asking them to make reports, the controller
said it is for the forseeable future and is rediculous

I'm away from base at the moment so I don't have a certain document at hand, however I believe they were talking about "autumn".

I'll try to remember to check on Sunday evening.
Quite a few are inclusive tour charters however I couldn’t final any/many errors it’s a direct lift from the MAG site where Calgary and Biarritz remained steadfastly offered seasons after being ended by Ryanair and Air Transat . It also includes quite few winter only ski routes into the Nordic Swiss French and Austrian markets.Plus the winter seasonal charters Goa and Phuket routes . yet doesn’t seem to include Minsk or Ljubljana

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock