Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we have had a swap of Sunwing 737/800 C-FWGH.
C-FEAK(TOM 2LK) is just being vetored onto the ILS, runway 32(1940).

Looks like we have had a swap of Sunwing 737/800 C-FWGH.
C-FEAK(TOM 2LK) is just being vetored onto the ILS, runway 32(1940).

They were swapped around in Tenerife last night.

The usual four Sunwing 737-800s are based for the summer in Britain and Ireland.

Current bases are C-FEAK Leeds, C-FFPH Norwich, C-FWGH Belfast International, and C-GNCH Dublin.

Barnsley Holidays

So it ended up being a full diversion with the passengers coming home on coaches from Manchester rather than a splash and dash.
Dreadful fog this morning too !
Rvr values are below 200m here at Lba.

Stuff seems to be getting in on 32 now. It does remind though...pea soup for tea!!

Jet 2 B737-800 G-JZBK has just landed on runway 32 Cat 3 with a tailwind from Split.
The flight is not on the arrival board or on FR24 information !
Good to see Jet 2 using the Cat 3 and autoland but do we know what the aircraft was up to ?

G-JZBK is the BHX based machine that went tech yesterday in SPU.
LBA based B752, G-LSAB was sent out to SPU on an rescue mission to operate the inbound SPU-BHX service and then positioned BHX-LBA.

It's also reason why BHX based nicked 1 of the 5 LBA based B738s (G-JZBN) yesterday which left the LBA base short. So Titan B734, G-POWS was brought into to cover the missing B738 LBA duties.

Last edited:
The low cloud that caused the divert of the Titan 737 400 yesterday must have been very short lived, as I went walking up to Bramhope, overlooking the airport, not long after. Visibility was at least 2 miles, although the cloud base was low. Aircraft were landing OK and were visible on final approach. I guess it is the nature of low cloud from the SE (as ever) that plagues LBA at any time of the year, although we do seem to have more weather from that direction than we usually do at this time of year. Low cloud is forecast again for tonight again.

Only a week to go to England playing Costa Rica at Elland Road. Is there any sniff of anything potentially decent bringing the team in, or will it be the case that they will fly in on something big and exotic....to either DSA or MAN? Thoughts guys and gals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock