Spotting Movements Log & Heads Up

Advertisement

White Heather

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
I haven’t heard anyone on here mention Leeds Utd using aircraft to travel or do they use coaches?
I’m surprised Hudds do seeing how crap they are.
Leeds only fly occasionally and only to the furthest destinations or those most difficult to get to. They did fly to Bristol City a few years ago but came back in a storm on an E145 of BMi, and lets just say their flight wasn't the best. They took a few goes to actually land at LBA too. Thomas Christiansen was still manager but they haven't flown that often since and I am not sure that they have done at all since then. They are in partnership with Multiflight though so no doubt they would if they needed to. Now Brighton are in the Prem League, that is one they used to fly to that they no longer visit. Huddersfield are just flashing the money around that they came down with. It won't last forever and then they will be back to just slumming it on a bus again.

twevsmiff

Platinum Member
May 9, 2014
Now we have 737/800 SP-ENL(Enterair 31EU) positioning in from Humberside, just locking onto ILS(1855)
This will be for the Lapland flight in the morning

Finger66

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2015
South Leeds
Interesting though as FR24 showing POWN has been operating a few Ivalo flights in the last week. SP-ENL has been op in and out of Enontekio. Do we have two tomorrow then?

White Heather

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
Interesting though as FR24 showing POWN has been operating a few Ivalo flights in the last week. SP-ENL has been op in and out of Enontekio. Do we have two tomorrow then?
Ivalo is showing in the morning for the Titan A321, but there isn't anything showing for the Enter Air on the departures (or on the arrivals for it coming back).
I am at a loss to why W/H should be slagging off H/Town for flying to away matches.
I am of a age to remember L/Utd flying many times in the past.
The more movements we have the merrier.
Ted.
Hello Ted, and I am at a loss to understand why you think I am slagging them off for flying? I don't have a problem with them flying anywhere. The more aircraft out of LBA the better. I am simply stating a fact that they tend to fly often, even to matches that other clubs (including Leeds) use the coach to get to. And, that when their excess of funds dries up, this is likely to cease. Its fact, not slagging off.

twevsmiff

Platinum Member
May 9, 2014
According the lbaspotters list Enterair are due to operate to Enontekio on Friday returning on Sunday, so I guess the aircraft will be parked up until Friday unless there has been a change of plan

Tarn Spotter

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2012
Ivalo is showing in the morning for the Titan A321, but there isn't anything showing for the Enter Air on the departures (or on the arrivals for it coming back).

Hello Ted, and I am at a loss to understand why you think I am slagging them off for flying? I don't have a problem with them flying anywhere. The more aircraft out of LBA the better. I am simply stating a fact that they tend to fly often, even to matches that other clubs (including Leeds) use the coach to get to. And, that when their excess of funds dries up, this is likely to cease. Its fact, not slagging off.
Under the Cowley brothers, Huddersfield may be flying in all senses by May, todays league table means nothing

Top Bottom