Spotting Movements Log & Heads Up

BarnsleyHolidays

Aug 28, 2014
Embraer 190 G-CLSN(Eastflight 973) is due to position in from Newcastle at 1800 this evening. Tomorrow it will fly Leeds United to London for their match at West Ham

Prior to arriving here it will fly Watford from Luton to Newcastle for their game tomorrow
Flight plan is 1430 to Stansted.

BH

White Heather

Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
Are the victorious LUFC flying back in tonight? If so, I hope they have room on the aircraft for Jack Harrison's match ball!

BH
Nothing showing on our arrivals (they often don't), or STN departures (they did show the arrival yesterday), but you would think they would be flying back as the trip up the M11, A14 and A1 is a pain. Can't see anything in the air yet on FR24 either.

BarnsleyHolidays

Aug 28, 2014
easyJet Airbus 320Neo G-UZHW operating flight EZY35ZB from Belfast International is crossing the Irish Sea and will shortly make her first LBA visit. This will be the seventeenth different Neo to use Leeds Bradford International Airport.

BH

jason1-11

Premium Member
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2009
LONDON
Country
United-Kingdom
Are the victorious LUFC flying back in tonight? If so, I hope they have room on the aircraft for Jack Harrison's match ball!

BH
I recall reading an article a few months ago where Patrick Bamford was detailing Leeds United’s green initiatives. One was less flying and he personally mentioned their desire to use ground transportation for matches in London so was slightly surprised they flew down in the 1st place.

LBAYORKIE

Dec 30, 2009
I recall reading an article a few months ago where Patrick Bamford was detailing Leeds United’s green initiatives. One was less flying and he personally mentioned their desire to use ground transportation for matches in London so was slightly surprised they flew down in the 1st place.
Another GALBA recruit?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.