Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 big Jet2 delays overnight tonight.

LS422 service from Rhodes was due in at 02:15 now not expected until 07:00 after B738, G-DRTW diverted into Munich whilst operating the outbound LS421 service. Meanwhile BHX based B738, G-JZHN has positioned out empty as LS010P to operate this delayed return flight.

LS214 service from Antalya was due in at 02:35 is now not expected until 16:00. after what looks like B738, G-JZHZ going tech down route.
Do we know why DRTW diverted?

Fairly quiet at the airport during my stay at the Multiflight cafe today. TBM-840 N989PR departed to Berlin just before lunch time followed shortly after by TBM940 N940PS outbound to Guernsey. That was it until just as I was about to leave(1500) Phenom 300 D-CNOW(Brilliant 9130 arrived from Amsterdam.

Two sports charters today -
EMB.145 G-SAJI(Loganair 843P) is due from Luton 1340 and after night-stopping is taking Wakefield Trinity for their match in Toulouse.
EMB.190 G-CLSN(Eastflight 9722) is due from Gatwick 1645 bringing Brighton for the game at Elland Road tomorrow.

King Air 200 G-NIAA(Causeway 10A) being vectored onto ILS runway 14(1440) inbound from Belfast

Islander G-SICB inbound from Aberdeen 1450

We have a Loganair Saab 340 movement planned today, is this due to the tech Embraer 145 which seems to have been sat at Multiflight since it arrived back on Sunday night.

Saab 340, G-LGNJ
LOG940F = ETA 11:45 from Aberdeen
LOG941F - ETD 12:00 to Aberdeen
Embraer 145, G-SAJI
LOG942F = ETD 13:00 to Aberdeen

Last edited:
We have a Loganair Saab 340 movement planned today, is this due to the tech Embraer 145 which seems to have been sat at Multiflight since it arrived back on Sunday night.

Saab 340, G-LGNJ
LOG940F = ETA 11:45 from Aberdeen
LOG941F - ETD 12:00 to Aberdeen
Embraer 145, G-SAJI
LOG942F = ETD 13:00 to Aberdeen
The SAAB G-LNGJ(Loganair 940F) is running late, currently just passing Berwick-on-Tweed with ETA of 1237

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock