Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
PA-46T Malibu D-EKEU, parked on Multiflight/East, just recived outbound VFR clearance via Keighley(1305)

Puma XW216(Vortex 230) being vectored onto ILS, runway 32(1000)
Go-around and route to Coney Park

Whilst walking for my paper at circa 0950 yesterday, I paused to watch a Ryanair 737 pass over after take off from 32. To my amazement about 600 feet above him was a HANGLIDER circling merrily! I grabbed a passing villager who, after commending me on my eyesight, agreed that's what it was. It was NOT a red kite.

Anybody else see this, and would it be possible to "book" the offending moron when he landed?

Bhowani (virtually TT before you ask)

I haven't seen a hang glider for years and I'm not sure I'd want to be a close as that Ryanair. I think there is a launch site on Baildon Moor. This is one for any ATC bods on here.

Jet2 International rescue is now in motion.

Boeing 757-200, G-LSAE has just departed Manchester positioning out to Bordeaux as EXS44A to pick up the stranded passengers after the leased Titan Airways Boeing 757-200, G-POWH made an emergency landing there earlier this is afternoon operating the Faro to Leeds LS252 service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock