Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics A320 (EC-MVF) (which is wet-leased to TCX) arrives back from Ivalo, Finland at around 4:00pm today before operating empty out to Aberdeen at 5:00pm.

A.320 EC-MVF(Kestrel 87VS) being vectored onto ILS, runway 32(1645)

A delivery for Jet2 737/800 G-DRTT(ex. YL-PSB) is just being positioned ffor an ILS runway 32(1450)
Low viz procedeures, he is carrying out a CAT3 ILS.

Yes it look like the fog is now rolling in on Leeds "from sunnny to dark grey in 30 mins " its like a big grey curtain slowly closing in - hope we do now loose to much - not sure if it was forecast but wind is now south easterly!!

RAF Typhoon callsign "Typhoon 36" just joining ILS, runway 14(1550) for go-around and route East.

Shame it arrives after its too dark to photograph. I could do with a Condor photo at LBA. Any idea what time and what day it comes back?

Saturday 15th December 2018
Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics A320 (EC-NAD) (which is wet-leased to TCX) departed to Ivalo, Finland at 8:40am this morning as TCX1302.
It then operates a flight back to Manchester.

So far this year, the departures to Lapland from LBA are as follows:
Tue 4th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland
----
Sat 15th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland

And, both the Thomas Cook (Condor) Airbus A320 from Ivalo and Enter Air from Enontekio are back into LBA later tomorrow - the Ivalo is scheduled for 1540, the Enontekio late evening.

Tuesday 18th December 2018
- Maleth-Aero B735 (9H-MAC) is due to depart to Ankara Esenboğa, Turkey at 2:15pm today.

- Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics A320 (EC-MTJ) (which is wet-leased to TCX) arrives from Ivalo, Finland at around 3:20pm and due to position out empty an hour later to Manchester.

- Enter Air B738 (SP-ENL) departed to Enontekiö, Finland at 7:40am this morning and due back at 9:50pm to overnight.

So far this year, the departures to Lapland from LBA are as follows:
Tue 4th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland
----
Sat 15th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland
----
Tue 18th Dec - ENT B738 - Enontekiö, Finland

A.320 EC-MTJ(Thomas Cook 87VS), inbound from Ivalo, being vectored onto ILS, runway 14(1635)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock