Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
SP-ESA

Just landed is the very late Tuesday 18th 'day trip' from Enontekio using first visitor B737-800 SP-ESA. It appears this aircraft was sent from Warsaw to replace the original (tech) aircraft.

BH

Wednesday 19th December 2018
Enter Air B738 (SP-ENL) departed to Enontekiö, Finland yesterday morning and was due back at 9:50pm last night. It went tech whilst in Enontekiö and another aircraft (Enter Air B738 SP-ESA) was dispatched from Warsaw, Poland. It arrived in Enontekiö at 4:45am local and departed an hour later to LBA arriving at 6:45am. It will depart empty to Norwich at around 5:30pm this evening.

Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics A320 (EC-MTJ) (which is wet-leased to TCX) arrives empty from Edinburgh at around 7:00pm this evening to overnight. It will depart tomorrow morning at 8:10am to Ivalo, Finland

Thursday 20th December 2018
- Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics A320 (EC-MTJ) (which is wet-leased to TCX) overnighted and departed to Ivalo, Finland at around 8:30am this morning. It then operates back to Liverpool.

So far this year, the departures to Lapland from LBA are as follows:
Tue 4th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland
----
Sat 15th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland
----
Tue 18th Dec - ENT B738 - Enontekiö, Finland
Thu 20th Dec - TCX A320 - Ivalo, Finland

2more Enter Air day trips are due to operate as follows over next few days.

Thursday 20th
ENT3308 = ETA 22:40 from Doncaster
Friday 21st
ENT3309 = ETD 07:30 to Enontekio
ENT3310 = ETA 21:40 from Enontekio
ENT3310 = ETD 22:25 to Exeter
ENT624 = ETA 23:25 from Birmigham
Saturday 22nd
ENT625 = ETD 07:00 to Pajala
ENT626 = ETA 20:50 from Pajala
ENT626 = ETD 21:50 to Glasgow

Airport starts getting busier from today what with the Xmas get away period starting, both our major operators Jet2 & Ryanair will be operating extra flights over the next 3 weeks along with all the Ski routes all restarting, including new route to Turin.
This Saturday's sees both Flybe and Aer Lingus operating extra flights to Belfast City and Dublin respectively, whilst Augriny return on the Guernsey route for a few weeks too.

Last edited:
So I am guessing that we are only airport North of the Watford Gap that hasn't had any Gatwick diversions?? I see even Donny got a Norwegian 787.

Friday 21st December 2018
- Enter Air B738 (SP-ESB) overnighted and operated to Enontekiö, Finland at 8:00am this morning and due back at 9:30pm to overnight.

----
----
Fri 21st Dec - ENT B738 - Enontekiö, Finland

Saturday 22nd December 2018
- Enter Air B738 (SP-ESB) overnighted and operated to Pajala, Sweden at 7:40am this morning and due back at 8:45pm this evening. It then departs empty to GLA.

----
----
Fri 21st Dec - ENT B738 - Enontekiö, Finland
Sat 22nd Dec - ENT B738 - Pajala, Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock