Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-POWN departed to Akureyri as AWC991 but has diverted to Egilsstadir. I wonder what the road infrastructure is like between the east and north of the island? Let's hope the passenger New Year celebrations are not affected too much!

BH

G-POWN departed to Akureyri as AWC991 but has diverted to Egilsstadir. I wonder what the road infrastructure is like between the east and north of the island? Let's hope the passenger New Year celebrations are not affected too much!BH

Egilsstadir is in the N/E of Iceland and is 263km from Akureyri, a drive of about three and a half hours.
Time To Flight nr. Airline Status

09:00 Reykjavík NY327 Air Iceland Connect Departed 09:06 14:00 Akureyri AWC991 Titan Airways Departed 15:02

Obviously a very busy airport as the sum total of todays flight were an Air Iceland Connect f/t Reykjavik along with the '320

Last edited:
Challenger 300 N156PH parked on Multiflight/East 0740
Just received outbound clearance to Newcastle
Not sure when it arrived?

You could if wanted watch your landing on this site, wish we had the same facility at LBA https://lanzarotewebcam.com/airport

I'll tell you something, it was a bloody hard landing coming in from the North instead of the usual arrival from the South. The approach is more like coming into land on LBA's runway 14.

Citation XL CS-DXQ(Fraction 721Y) being vectored onto ILS, runway 32(1630)
Very strong crosswinds, aircraft report 71knots tailwind on base leg.

I'll tell you something, it was a bloody hard landing coming in from the North instead of the usual arrival from the South. The approach is more like coming into land on LBA's runway 14.
Have to say I watch this web cam often and never yet seen a landing from the north, take offs to the south yes, the great thing about this web cam its under control and when landings/take offs quiet, it moves to apron shots or where movement is.
When the brakes on one aircraft overheated and fire crews required, the web cam could follow the aircraft on to a perimeter track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock