Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB-10 Togabo G-CBHA, over Sheffield(1235) to join zone at Dewsbury, inbound from Redhill

Hawker 800XP N535RV was parked on Multiflight /East when I passed earlier

RAF Hawk XX339(Javelin 25) being vectored onto ILS, runway 14(1535) for go-around and return to Leeming

RAF Hawk XX339(Javelin 25) being vectored onto ILS, runway 14(1535) for go-around and return to Leeming
Thanks for the headsup, just watched it come out over Horsforth and make a lovely fast bank overhead where I live, heading East. Luckily it stayed below the cloud base too.

PA-31 Navajo G-LIDE(Causeway 04C) being vectored onto ILS, runway 32(14400 inbound from Isle of Man

This evenings Ryanair "FR9078" service from Alicante which was due in at 17:40 will now arrive into Leeds/Bradford in the early hours of tomorrow morning at 01:00 inbound from Murcia Corvera.

This is due to the terminal building at Alicante airport being evacuated due to a major fire which has closed the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock