Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Malta Air Boeing 737-800s are making first visits this afternoon. 9H-QEP has just arrived from Pisa operating flight RYR85XL, and 9H-QBO is enroute from Luqa as RYR39AK. Both airframes made their original first visits to LBA when operated by Ryanair, as EI-GJP on 03 May 2018 and EI-FOC on 26 March 2016 respectively.

BH

On my regular visit to Multiflight cafe this morning/afternoon the following arrivals were noted:-
G-HARG EMB.550 Legacy
CS-GLF Global Express
SE-RIL Citation XLS
CS-CHA Challenger 350
G-SICA Islander
Departures:-
CS-EJA Citation XL
CS-DLD Falcon 2000EX

Flight To be operated by "Swift Air" ATR72-500, EC-LYB as "SWT651"

Not as shown error on the airports website live arrivals page as Q7651, which is actually "Sky Bahamas Airlines" code.
Q7 is actually the IATA code for for Swift Air based at Fort Lauderdale and has a ICAO code of SWQ
WT is the IATA code for Swiftair, registered in Spain, with an ICAO code of SWT
Once again a computer mix up )))))))

In fact Swiftair have just taken over West Atlantic Airlines who operate the 737 freights based at Coventry which operate overnight mail flights as well as ad hoc freight flights

Malta Air Boeing 737-800 9H-QDQ operating flight RYR39AK is enroute from Luqa to make its first visit. The airframe made its original first visit on 15 June 2017 when operated by Ryanair as EI-FTP.

BH

The LBA arrivals is showing a Royal Air Maroc arrival at 1240 from Madrid Barajas. Anyone know if this is real or some sort of glitch?

I have had a look on Planefinder and it is airborne and is showing as a CE525 D-INOB, so apparently not a RAM flight.

That's the excitement for today. About 10 minutes ago Air Ambulance YAAC landed on the grass between Club Row and the dam. It was on the deck for about 5 minutes. That got everyone out of the houses on our street I can tell you. Any word as to what it was doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock