Warton is a BAe field. Used primarily for testing BAe aircraft, such as the Typhoon. If a 744F was there, may have been collecting parts to deliver elsewhere, or vice versa.

Have we ever had this kind of upgrade by Turkish Airlines? TK1993 is an A332 and TK1995 is a 777 today.. Been a few instances of double A330.

couple of Champions League movements tomorrow:

11:50 Lyon (Bron) PEA007 should be an EMB135 or EMB145. Pan Europeanne Air Services of France.

11:55 Lyon PVG7335 Scheduled 11:55

Hi folks

Reference the visit of the Shark jet above is anyone aware of when it actually leaves Manchester, is it today or is it night stopping and leaving tomorrow.

Cheers from Staff Seargant Bilko

Good morning Bilko

According to AlphaFive on ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- it seems scheduled to depart at 1630 today - destination unannounced.

Alfa 5 reporting 2 spicejets B738M due through in the early hours of Wed/Thurs mornings on delivery,and only staying for one hour.
Spicejet B738M VT-MXA is doing test flights in seattle area.And the second one will be VT-MXG wich is being reported staging through MAN on delivery sometime tomorrow,hopefully both will be in daytime hours

Last edited:
According to Alpha Five on ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- the next SpiceJet is due for delivery through Manchester on 13th November. Arr 0235 Sep 0335.

If I see any changes I'll try to update on here.

Just overflew me on departure. In the meantime ex-Condor A321 D-AIAE routing in from Zagreb to become G-TCDP for Thomas Cook

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock