Eastern Airways

CM.

Apr 29, 2021
Leeds
Not surprising at all.

Let’s hope Emerald see the potential for this route in the near future…
Doesn’t surprise me either tbh I’ve always found eastern to be a joke when it comes to operating flights. Hopefully Emerald or Flybe might see the potential.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Leeds
Disappointing but not surprising hopefully another airline like Wizz, Emerald or Flybe will pick the route up.

geoff

Aug 3, 2018
Port Talbot
The Welsh Government have probably told them they are not renewing the Valley route. With the prospect of several hundred jobs coming to Anglesey, if the Nuclear reactor goes ahead they may need a Valley service.

geoff

Aug 3, 2018
Port Talbot
Welsh Government has announced that it has scrapped the CWL-Valley route, I don't suppose we will see Eastern at the airport any more. They could have announced this ages ago.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Leeds
Welsh Government has announced that it has scrapped the CWL-Valley route, I don't suppose we will see Eastern at the airport any more. They could have announced this ages ago.
I suspect that they were waiting for the local elections to be done with before announcing it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.