Travelled back into BHX on Saturday afternoon. The air raids carried out by the Indian Air force happened few days after i got there. Not what you expect when you just unpacked your luggage . The Indian airlines are suffering massive losses since Pakistan closed their air space. Lets hope this situation resolves quickley.

The Delhi-Amritsar leg, and vica a versa are unaffected, its just an internal India flight, doesnt touch Pakistan airspace, and has been operating as normal last few days.
I was thinking more of the extra time required to fly the DEL-BHX-DEL sectors and whether that would be too long for the aircraft to fly the DEL-ATQ sectors.

Kevin

VT-ANY is en route from Delhi, still taking an extended route south avoiding Pakistan.

Even though it's only 3x weekly for now it's great to see them back so quickly (y)
I love being proven wrong. Now will the airport please put out a positive press release and the BBC please support BHX and respond with a positive news article.

Cool.

The City Break city in yesterday's i newspaper was Amristar. The article started with how easy it is get there now that Air India fly from Birmingham to Amristar.

How refreshing.

The City Break city in yesterday's i newspaper was Amristar. The article started with how easy it is get there now that Air India fly from Birmingham to Amristar.

How refreshing.

A shame then that they currently dont, lol

I wonder if ATQ will return, I have my doubts if i'm being really honest with the state of Indian airlines at the moment.

A shame then that they currently dont, lol

I wonder if ATQ will return, I have my doubts if i'm being really honest with the state of Indian airlines at the moment.
Lol. That will confuse the heck out of the readers. I forgot that they were temporarily suspended. Fingers crossed for a return soon.

Amritsar to return in July, if not sooner. This is BHX though so there is a 'but', it is subject to aircraft availability and Pakistan opening their airspace completely.

It does confirm that there are 'no plans' to start Amritsar - Luton and despite the MP saying that they were meant to start in April the LTN ACL start of season report has no Indian airlines listed at all.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock