Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
United-Kingdom
First of all welcome to the London Gatwick Airport forum.

If you are new to the site, feel free to browse through the forums but we welcome posts from new members. The way the forum works is that we have dedicated pages for the regular sort of posts such as for Road, Rail & Access Issues; Parking at Gatwick; CAA Passenger Stats for Gatwick; Rumours about new flights from Gatwick; Weather & Technical Delays, Diversions & Cancellations; Airport Infrastructure & Developments for things such any proposed terminal or runway expansion. The rest is up to you, so if you feel something needs covering then by all means you are free to start your own thread but please ensure there isn't a thread that already covers it. Before you start posting, be sure to read this thread so you are up on all the forum rules.

Don't forget to invite your friends and colleagues to Forums4airports... they can find us simply by typing "Forums4airports" on Google. The more the merrier!

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock