Just a summary of what Thomas Cook will be operating for Summer 2019.
Larnaca 1 weekly *
Rhodes 1 weekly
Zante 2 weekly
Palma de Mallorca 2 weekly *
Lanzarote 1 weekly April only
Tenerife 2 weekly (except April and October it's 3 weekly)*
Antalya 1 weekly * (no flights in October)
Dalaman 3 weekly (2 weekly in April)
Reus 1 weekly (no flights in October)
Enfidha 1 weekly *

TCX will operate 11 weekly flights in April, 14 weekly flights between May and September, 13 weekly flights in October at the beginning then 12 weekly flights towards the end of the month.

Jerry,

What do the asterisks indicate?

I wonder who contacted Reach Plc (formerly Trinity Mirror) about this. They trawl social media sites in order to fill their web editions with all sorts of nonsense. Perhaps someone mentioned it on social media and one of Reach's finest was on to it in a flash.
Apparently Thomas Cook put out a press release. I know UK Aviation News did an article about it a few days ago which they posted on ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***-. I did comment on that article and said it was old news and questioned the accuracy of the info as the PMI Wednesday flight was dropped when S19 went onsale for Enfidha and got a response about TCX putting out the press release and that the info was correct.
In the end it's just a click bait article that has prompted the usual CWL is crap comments on social media.

It’s a poorly written and researched artical too. No mention of them operating a longer season and using works like “Thomas Cook claim”. This claim could have been confimed by the paper by spending about 30 seconds on a calculator.

Summer 2020 appears to have the same amount of flights as this year, but has 3 Tenerife and 3 Dalaman.
Is it onsale on the flights website? As sometimes the holiday side will use other airlines. Also I think Dalaman is 3 weekly this year.

I don't know but i'd imagine that like last year it'll be in a TCX livery.

So i decided to have a look at what Thomas Cook will be offering from Cardiff for Summer 2020.
Larnaca 1 weekly (starts in April)
Zante 2 weekly
Palma de Mallorca 2 weekly (starts in April)
Tenerife 2 weekly (3 weekly in April)
Antalya 1 weekly (2 weekly in April)
Dalaman 3 weekly (starts in April)
Reus 1 weekly
Enfidha 1 weekly (starts in April)
So at the moment for April there will be 12 weekly flights and from May there will be 13 weekly flights. At the moment it looks like Rhodes will be dropped as that is 1 weekly this year.

According to SWAG it looks Cardiff will be getting a TCX aircraft at least temporarily to start off their programme. G-TCDH arriving from BRS at 12.45.

Looks like SWAG was wrong YL-LCX coming over from BRS.
Screenshot_20190402-123208_Flightradar24.jpg

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock