Yes the DY offering to Scandinavia has been pretty stagnant now.

There seems to be constant rumours of Billund, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Gothenburg but as yet not appeared.

Gothenburg and Billund would be nice, however Helsinki has a fairly low old market and we already have two daily E190s

upload_2016-10-26_21-24-14.png
Is there any chance we will see one of SAS' new A320 Neos on the MAN-CPH route. I know Lufthansa operate them but exclusively on domestic routes e.g. HAM-FRA?
Look pretty good:

We are seeing SK's A320N's pretty regularly on their MAN-ARN route. If the flight says 'A320' when booking Stockholm flights, it will be a neo as no other airbus short haul aircraft are based at ARN. Here is a video which focuses mainly on the airport experience at ARN but also gives a slight insight to the interior of the neo.

Yes, of course and it is all speculation but nevertheless, it is interesting. Tough and long-standing competition on those routes.

Nice to see more SAS presence in Manchester and a new route to Scandinavia is always welcome!

SAS Have a fair amount of extra capacity added next summer.

They will increase Oslo to 9 weekly and use the A320 on some flights next summer.

The flight will operate daily with an extra flight on Mon and Fri.

The new flight numbers will be SK4609/4610.

Also CPH will increase back to 3 daily Mon-Fri with the evening flight using an Either an A320 or Air Nostrum CRJ1000. Great to see that aircraft type back at MAN, they look loooong! The morning flight also increases to an A321 rather than A320.

Lastly, ARN has a 2nd daily on Sat and Sun making it 14 weekly instead of 12 weekly.

I work out that SAS will have 9 extra flights a week next summer, barring the usual peak summer reductions. That's pretty decent!

Noted the increased use of A321s by them going to Copenhagen on FR24.

19th Dec to 3rd Jan on SK541: 1 A319, 1 A320, 1 A320series and 8 A321
20th Dec to 3rd Jan on SK539: 2 CRJ9s 7 A320s and 4 A321as

The last 3 times of SK1545 pre-Christmas was 2 CRJ9s and 1 A321.

They seem to be making a decent fist of it despite easyJet's operation.

The A321 should be the standard equipments on the morning flight going forward.

The afternoon and evening being a mix of CRJ900/1000 and A319/320 including the use of ‘SAS Ireland’ equipment’.

Do we know when SAS started the extra Oslo service? Noticed this for their Oslo services tomorrow morning

10:00 Oslo SK4607 Scheduled 10:00
12:00 Oslo SK4609 Scheduled 12:00

Confirmation from the start of season Winter 2018 ACL report:

Copenhagen reduces from 3 to 2 per day with the cancellation of the late evening flight.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock