Very strange how it’s not on sale for S22 yet as the summer season is fast approaching and there seems to be quite the appetite from travellers for booking time abroad! Which in itself is promising.

I just hope that it remains a route from CWL throughout the summer and this isn’t just a slot sitting exercise at ORY.

That will be a great boost for CWL (if true this time) as there will be a lot of connection opportunities at ORY too for Summer destinations.

Also positive how CWL has seemingly increased over all other VY ORY airports in the UK.

CWL has had some good luck at last, all the other routes operated to Orly from UK airports have not been increased, in fact even Birmingham has been reduced to two flights per week. They must think there is potential for the route.

At least it gives people the option, a 3x weekly A321 connection to ORY is obviously far better than not having a link, and represents an increase from the current 2x weekly service - Great news indeed.

Some of the fares don’t seem quite right at the moment, but when updated there’ll be some pretty attractively priced through connections to FCO and BCN (albeit some a little lengthy in terms of travel time).

Just another thought, it’s odd how CWL is the only UK airport to get a S22 ORY increase, but out of all of the airports VY operate to in the UK, CWL’s the only airport that doesn’t have a connection with their hub at BCN …

Given that was their first route at CWL and built it up quite considerably over the years (at least from a passenger number perspective), I’m surprised it hasn’t been reinstated. There must be other airports from BCN where their aircraft can be better served/utilised from a margin perspective …

There must be other airports from BCN where their aircraft can be better served/utilised from a margin perspective …
Maybe the airport is hoping Ryanair will reinstate it? Barcelona returning would be another good boost for the airport.

A look at what Vueling will be offering peak Summer 2022 from the first week of August
Alicante 6 weekly no flight on Fridays
Malaga 4 weekly Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
Majorca 3 weekly Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Paris 3 weekly Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
In total 16 weekly departures, 4 routes and in total 6156 seats

CWL has had some good luck at last, all the other routes operated to Orly from UK airports have not been increased, in fact even Birmingham has been reduced to two flights per week. They must think there is potential for the route.
The Belfast International route is not yet on sale. All other UK routes on sale.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock