Passing just West of LBA at 1435 flying at 39000' is A.320 CC-AWO(JAT 9001) on delivery to Jet Smart
The aircraft is out of Toulouse on the first leg of its delivery flight to Tortuga Verde, El Salvador

An interesting helicopter about to fly overhead the Leeds Zone at 10000' is Turkmenistan Government SikorskY S-92 EZ-S721 out of Stansted heading North

At the same time 40 year od Lear Jet 25 N304VS in on finals for Manchester. Not many of these vintage bizjets still around :)

Last edited:
Routing directly over the field at 0910 is King Air 350 N334CA heading northwest out of Mildenhall
The aircraft is owned by Commuter Air Technology, I would imagine some quaisi military organisation

Routing directly over the field at 0910 is King Air 350 N334CA heading northwest out of Mildenhall
The aircraft is owned by Commuter Air Technology, I would imagine some quaisi military organisation
CAT has developed a reputation for high-quality enhancements to the King Air family of aircraft, including modifications that increase rate of climb, cruise speed and payload, while decreasing fuel burn.

Our capabilities include modifications for US and international governments to enable special operations, including intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance.

Just about to pass over Leeds City Centre(1240) and just South of LBA at 28000' is US Air Force KC-10 87-0118(Blue 11)

The Jet2 A.321 G-HLYF is just about to fly directly over LBA(1010) at 18000' routing Mnachester - Newcastle as "Channex 5301"

It would seem them new Jet2 Airbus crews don't like LBA for some reason.

It might be because they'll be under spot light as the Hierarchy managerment are nearby watching every move or they are scared of breaking the Airbus A321 it on our short aircraft carrier runway.

Thanks ls27 but this came as a surprise to me as I thought Jet2 only used GLA in that part of the world. Was the Prestwick excursion in case of diversions or are they intending to fly from there?
Jet2 regularly use Prestwick for crew training. 737s and 757's often go there from Leeds for circuits.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock