A.400M Atlas 54+30(German Air Force 303) just crossing A1 and heading fractionally N of LBA overhead(0855)
He is flying at 24,000 heading Northwest so unfortuatley not coming here for training :)

Coincidentally, Hercules ZH889(Ascot 149) is currently training at Doncaster

XA-ADL B787-9 of Aeromexico just went past us in full view heading from Mexico to Amsterdam [ 1500 ]
PH-AKS A330-300 of Klm straight over the top from Amsterdam to Montreal [ 1505 ]
on a night from around 10.30 we always get the aeromexico flights from heathrow and paris over us here, usually the b787-9, these flights still seem to be operating atm. The only other flights atm due to corona are a few freight flights out of EMA.

USAF KC-10 85-3028(Blue 81) about to pass Norrtheast of Leeds around 12.00 at 35000' heading Northwest
Nice sunny day should be visible

Just about to pass slighly North of airport is USAF C-17 10-0213(Reach 301) while just North of that is
747/800 LX-CLX(Cargolux 97E) from JFK TO Luxemburg

Amazing the number of freighters flying around just now :)

I live up on top of baildon moor, normally on a night you get a real good view of aircraft obviously making there way to LBA or departing, the high altitude ones and often you can see those heading for 23r at MAN. At the moment it just feels so strange up here with not one single aircraft in the sky, currently we just get the west atlantics freight planes from EMA and the odd long haul but apart from that nothing else. What I can say though is the sky is far clearer and you can see the stars more, it will please greta but I want my aircraft !!

Although not strictly "overhead" an interesting flight is just heading in over the West Coast nrear Liverpool-

Boeing Dreamlifter N718BA(Giant 4326) routing from Charleston to Taranto in Southern Italy.

Although there is not a lot of traffic around on the radar sites there are certainly some interesting aircraft flying around at present
I am finding the radar sites more interesting than at normal times when the screen is just cluttered with BA, Easyjet, Ryanair etc etc

“President Donald Trump said during a coronavirus task force briefing that Boeing has offered the use of 3 of its 747-400LCF Dreamlifter aircraft boasting an oversized cargo hold ideal for transporting excess quantities of freight.”

Don't know what it was but a high-level jet flew over Leeds Bradford at about 8.10pm, heading southwest. The only other stuff in the sky I could see was Venus and the Moon.

Don't know what it was but a high-level jet flew over Leeds Bradford at about 8.10pm, heading southwest. The only other stuff in the sky I could see was Venus and the Moon.
Just checked Flight Radar24 replay and it was a Boeing 747 of American company Kalitta Air routing Amsterdam to New York JFK.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock