Flying directly overhead 1850-
Hercules ZH874(Ascot 5017) descending through 13000' out of Pristina, Kosovo for Teesside with 58 souls on board
Very audible although couldn't see it!

Last edited:
Following on at 1905 in the overhead-
Canadian Air Force C-17B 177704(CFC 4075) at 35000' out of the Middle East heading North

Pilatus PC-12 HB-FOZ(SFS 80) is carrying out North-South survey line at 12000'
The latest one will turn more or less directly overhead LBA at 1210

About to go overhead(2125) heading Southeast and I can clearly hear it as I type this-
US Marine Corp KC-130J, 165739(Raider 47) at 25000'. It has crossed the Atlantic having departed Portsmouth International , New Hampshire
Bet the crew will be ready for a good nights sleep when they land, as it departed Portsmouth 13 hours ago!!!!

Last edited:
About to go overhead(2125) heading Southeast and I can clearly hear it as I type this-
US Marine Corp KC-130J, 165739(Raider 47) at 25000'. It has crossed the Atlantic having departed Portsmouth International , New Hampshire
Bet the crew will be ready for a good nights sleep when they land, as it departed Portsmouth 13 hours ago!!!!
Descending into Mildenhall.
Just been looking of details about the KC-130J and it is a "ship". Has a range of 4.275 miles and carries 5 different weapons systems.

Not visible but flying overhead is a US Navy Boeing C-40A clipper 165832 from Naples to Unknown.

US Navy C-12T 84-00144(PAT 144) overflew around 4 miles West of LBA(1530) routing from Venice to Prestwick

Similar type 84-00182(PAT 182) also from Venice to Prestwick is just crossing the Lincolnshire coast so if it follows the same routing it will be in the area of Leeds around 1615 at a guess

"German Air Force 246", a Transall, overflew at 1010 flying at 22.000' and was very audible, heading Northwest. It had departed Nordholz and I assume was heading to Prestwick as a similar type did on Tuesday. No serial showing on radar.

Maybe not Prestwick, as it has now heading Northeast towards Newcastle

Glasser-Dirks DG-800A G-ORIG(Glider 345) entering zone(1225), to operate over Leeds City Centre at or below 5000' for around 15 minutes

Got a nice catch of a Tui B737-800 G-TAWO which was on a flight between Newcastle- Doncaster.

C-130J 16-5880 just flown directly overhead at 25000' heading Southeast, having departed Keflavic
It had originally departed Dyess Air Force Base, Texas

Last edited:
Got a nice catch of a Tui B737-800 G-TAWO which was on a flight between Newcastle- Doncaster.
This aircraft has carried out 7 trips between Doncaster and Newcastle in the past 4 days.
Crew training, bringing all the pilots back up to speed before the start flying there routes again later this month

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock