Star Air used to operate freight flights for UPS with 727's
Then there was the short lived Cougar Airlines
And of course the Iberia 727 which come for Euro 96

I saw the B744F from Dsa to Osl yesterday afternoon over Lba at around 12000 ft did not get chance to post it so sorry for that.
4K-SW800 was the registration.

About to fly directly overhead at 30,000', eta 1025-
Canadian Air Force CC-177, 177703(CAF 4027) out of Koln/Bonn heading North

Quite a few LBA flights going directly over our house on take off today. The BA E190 was particularly noisy even though it was at 8000 feet. At this rate I’ll be having to join the group that shall not be mentioned! Joking aside, it’s good to hear and see aircraft returning to the skies over Leeds and district.

Quite a few LBA flights going directly over our house on take off today. The BA E190 was particularly noisy even though it was at 8000 feet. At this rate I’ll be having to join the group that shall not be mentioned! Joking aside, it’s good to hear and see aircraft returning to the skies over Leeds and district.
Your not converting to a the group that shall not be mentioned are you! Haha

Let’s get this discussion back to Aircraft flying overhead.

RAF bae146-200 ZE707 flew over to the West at around 10,000 to an unknown airfield near Teeside airport.

EC-135 G-HOLM(Woodstock 25) entering zone 0855 to route overhead inbound to Coney Park closely followed by Squirrel G-OFZY(Trident 06) also for Coney Park

About to pass overhead (1535) at 40,000' heading North out of Zurich is
Embraer 135 Legacy 600 PR-ODF of Global Aero Taxi

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock