Aegean Changes

As noted above, Aegean are increasing to four weekly for the summer period with two overnight departures and two daytime departures.

Until June 2017 - twice-weekly
June 2017-30th September 2017 - four-weekly
October 2017-18th December 2017 - twice-weekly
18th December 2017-13th January 2018 - four-weekly
13th January 2018-twice-weekly

It would be great if we could get a thrice weekly frequency from Aegean all of the winter months but we do have an increase in the festive season. Alternatively a daily frequency in summer would be great (this summer there are eight weekly flights to ATH with EasyJet).

Could Aegean try Thessaloniki? They have several European routes e.g. DUS-SKG Competition e.g. EasyJet hasn't fazed them on ATH.

Aegean Changes

As noted above, Aegean are increasing to four weekly for the summer period with two overnight departures and two daytime departures.

Until June 2017 - twice-weekly
June 2017-30th September 2017 - four-weekly
October 2017-18th December 2017 - twice-weekly
18th December 2017-13th January 2018 - four-weekly
13th January 2018-twice-weekly

It would be great if we could get a thrice weekly frequency from Aegean all of the winter months but we do have an increase in the festive season. Alternatively a daily frequency in summer would be great (this summer there are eight weekly flights to ATH with EasyJet).

Could Aegean try Thessaloniki? They have several European routes e.g. DUS-SKG Competition e.g. EasyJet hasn't fazed them on ATH.

Aegean seem to be increasing to 3 weekly from 12th March, all 1130 departures.

I'm lead to believe that summer should be at least 5 weekly, with 3 1130 departures and 2 2230 departures per week. But, as Aegean do not have anything for sale past 26th March yet, it will be a case of wait and see.

Aegean will operate flights at 3 weekly next summer instead of the planned 4.

Given what happened down the M6, we have come off very lightly really.

Just seen the news from BHX. Aegean had seemed to be going from strength to strength recently, so as long as we keep them, it would be good.

Aegean Airlines during the month of August 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft for Athens – Manchester route, which sees 1 of 3 weekly service operated by Airbus A321, instead of A320. The A321 is scheduled to operate on Saturdays from Athens.

Source: airlineroute

Courtesy of Airlineroute

Aegean Airlines Sep 2020 operations as of 16AUG20
Aegean Airlines during the month of September 2020 plans to operate following routes, based on OAG schedules listing as of 16AUG20. Further changes to planned service remain highly possible.

Athens – Manchester 2 weekly A320

Aegean are to start 2 new routes ex RHO on Wed and HER on a Thu from 24th May
Thanks to SeanM1997 for info

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock