Barcelona
Basel (EZY Swiss)
Berlin
Bordeaux
Lyon
Milan MXP (rumoured at some point)
Naples
Nice
Paris CDG & ORY (rumoured at some point)
Porto
Toulouse
Venice

Depends on your point of you, but I'd personally count all of them as cities.

So the European easyJet bases we don't have flights to yet are:

Barcelona
Basel (EZY Swiss)
Berlin
Bordeaux
Lyon
Milan MXP (rumoured at some point)
Naples
Nice
Paris CDG & ORY (rumoured at some point)
Porto
Toulouse
Venice

Depends on your point of you, but I'd personally count all of them as cities.
Out of all of these, only Naples is really a semi-sun route. So which sun routes is Ian talking about that aren't cities but have a base in Europe?

Hopefully Easyjet have a base here soon. Does Easyjet have any plans for the A319-NEO

As mentioned, no plans for it. Latest order they placed was just under a month ago, with no orders for the A319NEO, and actually converting some A320NEO to A321NEOs.

Generally speaking, there's too much of an overlap with the A220. The maximum seating for the A319NEO is 160, exactly the same at the A220-300.

Not sure how they compare efficiency wise, but the A319NEO has only 87 orders vs the 670 for the A220-300.

Ah right I can't imagine Easyjet wanting the A220-300 aka CS300 but as they have the A319-100 they may look at the A319-NEO for more fuel efficency and greener maybe
The A319s are being phased out in favour of A320 and A321s. Pretty sure Easyjet don't have any plans for a smaller aircraft than the A320 in the future.

I thought it was Genoa .. ?

Definitely Naples was down to operate twice weekly Friday and Monday afternoons starting May 21 perfect for a weekend break but covid intervened.
Hopefully it will happen soon.

Easy look our best bet at present to expand our European network in any meaningful way and I wonder if Ryanair will react in any way as in expand or have a wobbly, you can't second guess them!

Plenty of scope for both Ryanair and easyJet to open up routes across Europe. So long as they don't duplicate too much. Valencia, Oslo, Hannover, Stuttgart, Hamburg and Gibraltar are all former BHX destinations.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock