Advertisement

Malaga Airport (AGP)

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
I'm being a bit miserly! If i book a hotel and fly back on a later flight with Easyjet to Bristol it will more than double the cost of the trip i'm looking especially as both the Ryanair flight and the Vueling flight are pretty cheap at the moment and i don't see the point of paying for a hotel for a 6 hour layover.
And why would you want to fly into BRS, you want to support your local airport of CWL (y)

Advertisement

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #22
And why would you want to fly into BRS, you want to support your local airport of CWL (y)
Would be nice to fly Vueling again! And did enjoy flying from Bristol the other day but Cardiff will always be my number 1!

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
Would be nice to fly Vueling again! And did enjoy flying from Bristol the other day but Cardiff will always be my number 1!
I loved Vueling when I flew to BCN with them and would of flown with them to LPA this year if they flew there from BHX but they dont so I decided to book my first flight with Jet2 which I am looking forward too.

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #24
I loved Vueling when I flew to BCN with them and would of flown with them to LPA this year if they flew there from BHX but they dont so I decided to book my first flight with Jet2 which I am looking forward too.
Jet2 are an airline i want to try one of these days but at the moment my priorities are on flying Ryanair, Thomas Cook and TUI all from Cardiff, TUI seem to be the hardest one as they are so expensive for flight only!

Advertisement

Top Bottom