I was wondering if anyone on the forum knows whether at Malaga the landside departures area is open 24 hours? I'm looking at reviewing the Ryanair flight from Cardiff for my channel and it arrives about 23.30 on a Friday night the next departure back to Cardiff is with Vueling at 06.40 on the Saturday morning so was thinking of just staying at the airport for the layover but i've never been to AGP so was just seeking any advice as to whether this would be possible?

I was wondering if anyone on the forum knows whether at Malaga the landside departures area is open 24 hours? I'm looking at reviewing the Ryanair flight from Cardiff for my channel and it arrives about 23.30 on a Friday night the next departure back to Cardiff is with Vueling at 06.40 on the Saturday morning so was thinking of just staying at the airport for the layover but i've never been to AGP so was just seeking any advice as to whether this would be possible?

Great stuff Jez (y)

You did make me chuckle at first becouse that is exactly the kind of thing I would do if it was possible. Hopefully it will be possible as Spanish society in general is 24/7 and if my local airport BHX is open 24/7 then I'm sure AGP will be. :unsure:

Great stuff Jez (y)

You did make me chuckle at first becouse that is exactly the kind of thing I would do if it was possible. Hopefully it will be possible as Spanish society in general is 24/7 and if my local airport BHX is open 24/7 then I'm sure AGP will be. :unsure:
I'm being a bit miserly! If i book a hotel and fly back on a later flight with Easyjet to Bristol it will more than double the cost of the trip i'm looking especially as both the Ryanair flight and the Vueling flight are pretty cheap at the moment and i don't see the point of paying for a hotel for a 6 hour layover.

I'm being a bit miserly! If i book a hotel and fly back on a later flight with Easyjet to Bristol it will more than double the cost of the trip i'm looking especially as both the Ryanair flight and the Vueling flight are pretty cheap at the moment and i don't see the point of paying for a hotel for a 6 hour layover.

And why would you want to fly into BRS, you want to support your local airport of CWL (y)

And why would you want to fly into BRS, you want to support your local airport of CWL (y)
Would be nice to fly Vueling again! And did enjoy flying from Bristol the other day but Cardiff will always be my number 1!

Would be nice to fly Vueling again! And did enjoy flying from Bristol the other day but Cardiff will always be my number 1!

I loved Vueling when I flew to BCN with them and would of flown with them to LPA this year if they flew there from BHX but they dont so I decided to book my first flight with Jet2 which I am looking forward too.

I loved Vueling when I flew to BCN with them and would of flown with them to LPA this year if they flew there from BHX but they dont so I decided to book my first flight with Jet2 which I am looking forward too.
Jet2 are an airline i want to try one of these days but at the moment my priorities are on flying Ryanair, Thomas Cook and TUI all from Cardiff, TUI seem to be the hardest one as they are so expensive for flight only!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock