Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting! Mesa Air aren't small 145 aircraft with CRJ700 and 900 that it operates under American and E175s it operates under United.

Not sure how true it is but apparently as soon as the stock market opens tomorrow. Flybe will be making an announcement say that the airline has been sold to connect and have took power of it

Last edited:
Flybe have just said on twitter ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- the sale to connect group has done.

So will the airline continue to trade as Flybe or under the new name of Connect Airways?
Flybe for now at least. I'd have thought Connect will be the holding company similar to IAG

So Flybe will change it's name too Virgin Connect? Sad to see the Flybe name go:(

I agree it will be sad to see the Flybe brand go but sadly too many customers associate it with a failing airline suffering from delays. Customers will associate Virgin Connect with Virgin Atlantic so customer expectations will be high. The new company will be able to give the airline a truly new lease of life and hopefully with new branding, livery and customer experience that is the same throughout.

I agree it will be sad to see the Flybe brand go but sadly too many customers associate it with a failing airline suffering from delays. Customers will associate Virgin Connect with Virgin Atlantic so customer expectations will be high. The new company will be able to give the airline a truly new lease of life and hopefully with new branding, livery and customer experience that is the same throughout.
100% agree with that! So many Flybe routes are business routes but so many business users associate them with cancellation.

Shareholder revolt averted. Not surprising as they were given 2 options (a) agree (b) wind up the company with immediate effect!

Results of the Court Meeting and the General Meeting
Flybe Group plc ("Flybe" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that at the Court Meeting and the General Meeting held earlier today in connection with the recommended cash offer for Flybe by Connect Airways Limited ("Connect Airways"), under which Connect Airways will acquire the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Flybe (the "Acquisition") to be effected by means of a Court sanctioned scheme of arrangement under section 899 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "Scheme"):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock