Cathay Pacific cuts now extending into Europe as Dublin has been dropped for W19/20. Frankfurt and Paris also see reduced frequencies.

Flights currently planned to resume in March but obviously subject to the situation in Hong Kong.

Dublin is not having much luck with China Flights and doesn't bode well for any potential new routes to other airports. :cautious:

Dublin is not having much luck with China Flights and doesn't bode well for any potential new routes to other airports. :cautious:
Some people might not like seeing Hong Kong referred to as China :confused:

It's impossible to predict the future but the timescale BHX and EDI were said to be aiming for with regard to securing CX flights was beyond 2020/2021. I would very much hope that this situation hasn't put an end to talks between CX and the airports.

Another entertaining trip video, Jerry. Many thanks.

Disappointing lounge then? Your comment about the satellite departure area being akin to a small regional airport instead of a major European airport - was that meant to be a plus or a minus?

Some might enjoy the relative solitude instead of the rush that main airports usually offer.

Disappointing lounge then? Your comment about the satellite departure area being akin to a small regional airport instead of a major European airport - was that meant to be a plus or a minus?
I don't think the lounge was worth the money I paid but if I'd accessed it through a scheme or ticket class I might have considered it more worthwhile. It was adequate I suppose.
Maybe more of a minus as I'd except a big international airport and it's main hub carrier to offer more than a regional airport type/LCC experience really especially for routes like Heathrow.

I've noticed on Flightradar this last week, there have been quite a few Aer Lingus A330 flights to Peking Seems a long way for storage or is this a glitch on Flightradar?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock