It would be nice to see Mahan Air start direct flights to Tehran and Beyond and they were extreamiley busy airline - once again well done to everyone beautiful airlines to a beautiful airport Birmingham International Airport well done my darlings

Turkmenistan have started new flights to Jeddah as well and if they market their flights to India and using Ashkabad for Connextions and more as well as Jeddah I can see them being more busy cheap airline to Jeddah meeting high passenger needs. I think they might use B777 in the future they be ideal overall love Turkmenistan and well done beautiful airline, people and Birmingham International loves you Turkmenistan Airlines :):cigar:time for a KIT KAT BREAK

Turkmenistan Airlines increases Birmingham service to x 2 weekly from March 2020 (y)

From Airlineroute

Turkmenistan Airlines in summer season is adjusting operational frequencies for Ashgabat – Birmingham service, during summer 2020 season. From 11MAY20 to 18JUL20, the airline operates this route once weekly, instead of 2. Boeing 737-800 aircraft operates this route.

T5425 ASB0910 – 1200BHX 738 5
T5426 BHX1350 – 0010+1ASB 738 5

On reflection, a bit of a strange one!. T5422 757 down on FR24 departing 22.50 but nothing inbound showing??. Also not appearing on BHX official departure board?.

The FR24 database has not been updated for many flights that no longer operate.Don't take it as gospel that it is accurate.As far as BHX is concerned always check it's website first.Alternatively check out Mr Farquarsons' site. That is kept up to date for expected flights.

Is the reduction in frequency due to the seasonal downturn in demand for flights to India? I was under the impression that the frequency would be built back up quite quickly.

Not sure if this post on routesonline.com is confirmation of the reduction from 2 to 1 or a cancellation of the remaining 1 weekly service ?

Ashgabat – Birmingham 13MAR20 – 01MAY20 1 weekly cancelled

Please do NOT suggest unproven snake-oil type, quackery of so-claimed remedies for the a test disease in the news - Covid-19 - to people.
It is a very dangerous practice to be lured by non-scientific nonsense like this - akin to advocating homeopathy for treating/curing/preventing cancer.

Sorry to be abrupt but the truth needs to rear its head. Once there is irrefutable evidence for this calim, do feel free to advertise, although perhaps on more appropriate websites.

I agree BHX. The only place to get advice from is NHS, Public Health England, the Government and emergency services or local authority.

Anynone spreading fake news should be arrested.

Check before you succomb to nonsense.

When a local authority like the one I work for, full of very highly intelligent and professional officers, insist that information on their website ONLY refers people to official sources, take my word, ONLY use officials sources. Everything else is rubbish. So ignore faceintsatwittoktube. All the owners of those companies should face prosecution for the lies they publish. We

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock