Advertisement

Mobile forums

Hassaan13

Jan 10, 2011
I think it would be nice if we could have a mobile version of Forums4Airports, don't you think? :whiteflag: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Hassaan13 said:
I think it would be nice if we could have a mobile version of Forums4Airports, don't you think? :whiteflag: ;)
We had one not so long ago but it wasn't doing what I wanted it to do so I decided it had to go. To be honest, most new devices will show the website pretty easily really. If it's the data usage aspect that concerns you, try the Opera browser which offers a facility to significantly reduce the amount of data you're downloading.

When the forum is earning mega bucks, i'll consider an app but we're a long long way off that to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

GliderPilot

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2017
England
I would love IOS App support, i use the website on my mobile but i find myself logging on to my computer as i find it easier to navigate on the fullsize webpage, a laid out app would be awesome and would offer much quicker posting and commenting, and would even allow quicker use when people are at airports etc! Just a suggestion as i know for a fact a full app is an expensive, difficult and time consuming commitment. But it would be brilliant! :D

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Thanks Callum,

As you say Apps are expensive so it's unlikely for the foreseeable future unless it gets considerably cheaper for us to develop.

The website is fully responsive so the site shouldn't be difficult to use on any device. As the software improves the site is likely to become easier to use.

Advertisement

Top Bottom