Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
The number of people posting photos to the galleries has dropped over the last few months. If there is anything we are doing wrong let us no so we can put it right. If you want to submit your aviation pictures but you are unsure how to do it, let us know and we'll be glad to help you.

A few points to note:

Photo copyright remains with you the photographer.

You may add your own copyright watermark or banner so long as it doesn't advertise another website or product.

You are given url codes so you can post your pictures on other websites or forums.

We may use your photos to promote Forums4airports.

If you run out of storage space let us know and we'll provide more space for you.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
It's been a while since I even picked up my camera, with the dark evenings it's difficult to nip out after work and this time of year weekends are busy until after Christmas. Hopefully I'll start adding some again in a few weeks.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
No problem. I was more concerned we might be doing something wrong. I always look forward to viewing new pictures but it's been on the quiet side of late.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
Aviador said:
No problem. I was more concerned we might be doing something wrong. I always look forward to viewing new pictures but it's been on the quiet side of late.
What are your (and others) thoughts on possibly introducing an Urban photo gallery? It could include architecture, urban scenes, streetscapes, skylines etc..... It's just a thought but it seems like a popular topic, there's quite a few of Leeds in the General Photography gallery already.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
I'm Happy to do that. I like taking urban pictures too so I'd used it.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
I've given the Photography Forum a spring clean to clear out all the old posts that were only relevant to the old site prior to the move to the new software.

As the Media Gallery is fully integrated here I think this part of the site should be more focused on using photography equipment and swapping photography advice. So feel free to start a new thread using those guidelines.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
As the problem with the bandwidth has been resolved I have increased the pixel allowance for new photo uploads to 1600 pixel width, up to 2mb per image. Personally I would still recommend using a smaller size. A photo size of 1200 pixel width has no visible difference for viewing online.

Seasider

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2009
East Coast
I have just loaded a couple of images at FNC last month and at Manchester Europa Cup Final Day.

Top Bottom