My trip to Nantes was great such a lovely place -with lots to see & do. Flybe flights were both on time in fact 5 mins early, with flights & service very good, outbound flight half full & back yesterday from Nantes completely full & lots ofFrench pax, I do hope these regional french flights continue under the ‘new flybe’

Got back from Kos on Monday

How did the little man enjoy his first holiday?

They are good but I have to say the cheesey (and often quite patronising) pre-recorded in flight announcements are really irritating!

A little something to bring back memories of your trip
full

Got back from Kos on Monday - we flew with Jet2. They are good but I have to say the cheesey (and often quite patronising) pre-recorded in flight announcements are really irritating!

That is exactly what I am kind of dreading but I am going with a open mind and give it a go. :unsure:

However I am looking forward to my first Jet 2 flight in September. :geek:

Got back from Kos on Monday - we flew with Jet2. They are good but I have to say the cheesey (and often quite patronising) pre-recorded in flight announcements are really irritating!

Some flights seem to have more announcements than others. At least the announcements are clear unlike some announcements made by the crew on other airlines.

A good airline in my experience so not too bothered about the pre-recorded announcements.

Some flights seem to have more announcements than others. At least the announcements are clear unlike some announcements made by the crew on other airlines.

A good airline in my experience so not too bothered about the pre-recorded announcements.

My only issue with them is they are just a bit too cheesey - “Wow, doesn’t time fly, it’s almost time to land”. It’s like they’re aimed at a bunch of five year olds. At least they seem to have dropped that Jess Glynne record on repeat.

Totally agree, I've had nothing but great flights on Jet2 (y)

We're flying to Belfast and hiring a car.

The first stop will be Giants Causeway then we'll just see where things take us from there.
We did Ireland again last year - Republic and Northern Ireland. We love the country. Hadn't been to the Giant's Causeway before. It's magical, although it was rather crowded with tourists of which we were two. We used the quaint little railway to reach Bushmills from the Causeway and did a tour of the distillery (with tastings of course!) the following day.

We weren't driving so no problems; then again I'm not sure if the distillery is open at weekends for visits if that's when you are going.

Have a great trip. You are bound to. (y)

This will be my first trip to Ireland, I'm really looking forward to it. It will also be my first flight with easyjet.

My son is train mad so if time permits we aim to use the Bushmills railway. Sadly there will be no tasting as I'll be driving but I may be able to purchase a little something for the evening (y)

If the weather stays dry I think we may stick to the coast and see what we can find, if it rains heavily we may head down to Belfast and have a mooch around there. There is also the option of a visit to Lough Neagh and maybe a boat trip. With no real agenda we're just going to see where things take us and what we may find :)

I've been to Ireland a few times for work mostly but never the north always the Republic. Very friendly people! Lovely country!

Hi Ray,

I've been to NI hundreds of times. I jest not. Easyjet should cut me a cheque for the amount of times.
Try and get to County Down. The area between Newcastle and Warrenpoint are beautiful. The mountains of mourne and the spelga dam especially. The road down to the dam is particularly weird, as if you put your car in neutral and take the handbrake off, you roll back uphill!! Strange experience. From Warrenpoint you can go up thru Newry to Carlingford which is in the south. Really beautiful parts of the country for sure.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Kind regards

Karl

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock