Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Admin #27
The following is a Press Release translation.

The Center Committee of Iberia Barcelona maintains the call for a strike on July 27, 28 and 3 and 4
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 in Barcelona-El Prat AirportStrike

After the last meetings last week between the works committee and the management of Iberia Barcelona, the last held on Friday 20 at the headquarters of the Department of Labor of the Generalitat, the parties do not finish reaching an agreement.

Based on this fact, the works committee of Iberia Barcelona, where the majority union is UGT, maintains the call for strike for the 27th and 28th of July and the 3rd and 4th of August.

According to the union, this decision is based on the company's refusal to sit down and discuss a plan that will solve the current overload of the almost 2,000 members of the staff working at the Barcelona Airport . The complaints of the workers are due to the lack of personnel and the systematic breaches of the company with respect to the agreements reached with the social part.

According to a union statement: "The systematic refusal of the company's management to address these problems that affect the proper functioning of the operation and labor relations at this airport, and the treatment received by customers and passengers, Pour the Iberia Barcelona company committee to maintain the call for strike. "

The UGT Catalonia spokesperson at Iberia Barcelona, Omar Minguillón, said in a statement that the strike has already been registered with the Labor Department. The workers who have been called to the stoppages belong to the groups of ground staff, handling services and aeronautical maintenance technicians .

#Huelga #IberiaHandling #bcn #barcelona

Seasider

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 16, 2009
East Coast
It looks as if you spent most of the time at the viewing area down by the beach but I found it difficult to get photos without the fence in. It is easier when they are landing unless a lampost gets in the way.
I shall have to go back next year.

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
It looks as if you spent most of the time at the viewing area down by the beach but I found it difficult to get photos without the fence in. It is easier when they are landing unless a lampost gets in the way.
I shall have to go back next year.
I know what you mean Seasider but all in all i found Barcelona a great plane spotting airport. (y)

Advertisement

Top Bottom