The following is a Press Release translation.

The Center Committee of Iberia Barcelona maintains the call for a strike on July 27, 28 and 3 and 4
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 in Barcelona-El Prat AirportStrike

After the last meetings last week between the works committee and the management of Iberia Barcelona, the last held on Friday 20 at the headquarters of the Department of Labor of the Generalitat, the parties do not finish reaching an agreement.

Based on this fact, the works committee of Iberia Barcelona, where the majority union is UGT, maintains the call for strike for the 27th and 28th of July and the 3rd and 4th of August.

According to the union, this decision is based on the company's refusal to sit down and discuss a plan that will solve the current overload of the almost 2,000 members of the staff working at the Barcelona Airport . The complaints of the workers are due to the lack of personnel and the systematic breaches of the company with respect to the agreements reached with the social part.

According to a union statement: "The systematic refusal of the company's management to address these problems that affect the proper functioning of the operation and labor relations at this airport, and the treatment received by customers and passengers, Pour the Iberia Barcelona company committee to maintain the call for strike. "

The UGT Catalonia spokesperson at Iberia Barcelona, Omar Minguillón, said in a statement that the strike has already been registered with the Labor Department. The workers who have been called to the stoppages belong to the groups of ground staff, handling services and aeronautical maintenance technicians .

#Huelga #IberiaHandling #bcn #barcelona

Fantastic pictures, looks like you had a great day :)

I just love this one (y)

full

It looks as if you spent most of the time at the viewing area down by the beach but I found it difficult to get photos without the fence in. It is easier when they are landing unless a lampost gets in the way.
I shall have to go back next year.

It looks as if you spent most of the time at the viewing area down by the beach but I found it difficult to get photos without the fence in. It is easier when they are landing unless a lampost gets in the way.
I shall have to go back next year.

I know what you mean Seasider but all in all i found Barcelona a great plane spotting airport. (y)

Sorry guys i forgot to post this pic of a brand new Vueling A320Neo (y)

I have footage of this aircraft taking off earlier in the day in my Plane spotting video trip report COMING SOON and also a British Airways Airbus A320Neo.

full

Air China W18 International changes.

Beijing – Barcelona eff 28OCT18 A330-300 replaces -200. Service reduces from 3 to 2 weekly from 08NOV18 to 25NOV18

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock