Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
France, Switzerland and Austria.

map

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I've updated the airlines and destinations.

I thought I'd leave Monarch up there for a while in case anybody needs to refer back to what routes were served, they have been struck through.

I'll update the route maps in a few weeks, I'm hoping that a couple more will be taken on by other airlines.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Hi

I've removed Monarch from the wikipost. (Read RayFinkle's post afterwards:meh:) You might not have been aware but it is possible to still to view previous details by viewing the older versions, just click on the history tab underneath the post.

I've also removed an image that was linking back to a Photobucket default page. It's best to upload the images to our gallery and link from there to ensure it stays live.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Hi there!

I have had to temporarily disable the wikipage feature due to a bug in the software for this feature. I can re-enable this temporarily if anybody wishes to carry out updates to the thread. I'll report back if I can get the add-on fixed.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I've updated the TUi and Jet2 destinations list.

I think I'll refresh the photographs when I get time, it'll give me a chance to get out with the camera :)

andrew.clarkson

Apr 18, 2013
Hi there Ray and all, so Ray, up until Monarch Airlines ceased ops in October last year. With the likes of United Airlines, America Airlines, Iceland Air. So up to October 2017 last year when these three airlines stopped or ceased ops from Birmingham airport, how many passengers in 2016 were they carrying towards Birmingham airports passenger numbers total... AndyC

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I think Monarch had circa 1.7 million seats available.

Reykjavik saw 41,731 pax in 2017 and 43,126 in 2016.

Newark saw 65,510 pax in 2017 and 78,469 in 2016.

JFK saw 69,526 pax in 2016.

Source: CAA Stats.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.