The Police have admitted what they are doing,blocking a public highway, is illegal.
Just off to sit on my local highway to protest about something.Haven't decided what yet but presumably that is irrelevant as the Police
do not judge what peaceful protest is ok and what is illegal based on the subject do they?.
Wonder how long before i am carted off and charged?

Unfortunately they couldn't hold on losing 3-1 in the end but the performance of the centre backs and goalkeeper in particular bodes well for the rest of the season.

Now looking forward to Wolves game, I believe they are in the Europa League, so potential for some BHX charter movements to interesting places?

Unfortunately they couldn't hold on losing 3-1 in the end but the performance of the centre backs and goalkeeper in particular bodes well for the rest of the season.

Now looking forward to Wolves game, I believe they are in the Europa League, so potential for some BHX charter movements to interesting places?
Was there anything to and from Armenia the other night?

Thanks Brum X. Their are so many local news reports these days of new buildings it can be confusing as to which sites have actually seen a shovel and which are still just proposals..

But have I got you hooked 58terminus ? Are you interested in all this kinda stuff ?

But have I got you hooked 58terminus ? Are you interested in all this kinda stuff ?
Would not say hooked.Just a Brummie interested in the changing face of the city centre whilst rather despairing of the face of some other areas. Interesting that the building projects that seem to be moving forward at speed involve no input from from Bham City Council
once planning permission is granted..

Would not say hooked.Just a Brummie interested in the changing face of the city centre whilst rather despairing of the face of some other areas. Interesting that the building projects that seem to be moving forward at speed involve no input from from Bham City Council

Involve no input, what input would you like them to have exactly ?

Don't under value the input the city council have post planning permission. Trust me, getting permission is the easy bit.
Getting the darn things built is a lot harder. The Council's planners and regen team work hard post planning to get these things out of the ground.

What I like at Brum is there are no ego towers just to boost building rates. They are keeping it all real. Wanna see how a rush for the skies can go wrong? Go to Vauxhall in London. Shocking. Brum is avoiding that. Taller the tower the less sustainable it will be. Good on the city. Good town planning.

Don't under value the input the city council have post planning permission. Trust me, getting permission is the easy bit.
Getting the darn things built is a lot harder. The Council's planners and regen team work hard post planning to get these things out of the ground.

What I like at Brum is there are no ego towers just to boost building rates. They are keeping it all real. Wanna see how a rush for the skies can go wrong? Go to Vauxhall in London. Shocking. Brum is avoiding that. Taller the tower the less sustainable it will be. Good on the city. Good town planning.

I don't agree with this I am afraid, Vauxhall and other parts of London are running out of space so the only way is up and if we get half of this kinda stuff in Birmingham City Centre then I will be a happy boy indeed.

View attachment 14207

My personal view on urban development is that skyscraper should be ideally complemented by mid rises. If the Bank and the Mercian towers were not being built I think 100 Broad Street would be overkill (I realise this might be unpopular with some on SSC) :bag:

I also really disliked the old 35+ floor proposal for 103 Colmore Row and I think the U/C tower is about as tall as is appropriate given its context.

Hi there Aviador, have there been any serious problems with the website at all, because every time I have tried to use it, it's come up with website not found, big error... Andyc

I'm sure that Aviador will respond, but in the meantime the answer to your question is "yes".
There was a major problem with the server in Kansas City but hopefully it's fixed now.

There was an update on the F4A Twitter page advising of the problem.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock