C'mon 58, are you seriously saying that Birmingham is alone in doing such things ?? Every city around the world is looking to impress when it hosts a big international event and Brum is no different.
Brum is financially broke mate. Somebody is going to have to pay and it ain't going to be the visitors.

The last time I saw a working fountain was when it was contaminated with fast food debris, fag ends and beer cans. Maybe times have changed and people have more respect but I have doubts but the budget should concentrate upon venues, hotels and getting the basics sorted before tarting up the stuff that should already be good for visitors to the city.

Brum is financially broke mate. Somebody is going to have to pay and it ain't going to be the visitors.

There are lots and lots of people in this country who are broke, it doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself once in a while.

Yes it will be us the taxpayers of Birmingham who will pay, and ?

Just when you thought I'd disappeared I'm back to post a couple of photos of the model airliner collection! Few new ones in there including some rarities like the JAT DC9 which was the first aircraft I'd flown on since the sixties when I flew to from Birmingham to Pula in the late 80s . Another extremely rare one is the Lufthansa 737/100 one of which I saw at Birmingham as a diversion in 1978.View attachment 15255View attachment 15256

Last edited:
Just when you thought I'd disappeared I'm back to post a couple of photos of the model airliner collection! Few new ones in there including some rarities like the JAT DC9 which was the first aircraft I'd flown on since the sixties when I flew to from Birmingham to Pula in the late 80s . Another extremely rare one is the Lufthansa 737/100 one of which I saw at Birmingham as a diversion in 1978.View attachment 15255View attachment 15256

Fantastic collection (y)

Is cabinet number three close to being ordered?

No, not allowed any more!

full

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock