• Forums4airports Statement re: Covid-19 after Prime Minister, Boris Johnson's address to the Nation at 20:30 on Monday, March 23rd 2020 Please be aware of the latest measures implemented by the UK Government this evening, It is now advising all persons to stay at home due to the COVID-19 outbreak. PLEASE we ask, with any movements due in the next few weeks to your local Airport, Military base or local airfield, that you DO NOT attend that airport, military base or airfield, no matter how special it maybe. No aircraft is worth your health, your families health and all those around you. Those aircraft will come back we are sure, so please, adhere to the Government's advice and stay at home. We wish every single one of our members, your families and loved ones the very best for the next few weeks and months ahead. Please, please do your bit to Help the NHS and all emergency services. Site Admin and Moderator Team

Random Stuff!

Advertisement

a300boy

Staff member
Dec 8, 2010
Leeds Area
Be careful that we get it right though !
Sometimes what we see as people acting in a stupid way is not what we perceive it to be and other unknown factors are at work.
Lets all do our bit and encourage others to do so too.

twevsmiff

Platinum Member
May 9, 2014
Another Wizz Air A.321 heading to Doncaster for storage G-WUKC(Wizz Air 805) from Luton

fight2win

Mar 10, 2018
baildon
www.easydrive-yorkshire.co.uk
Fight2win, one word for the type of people you talk about. SHEEP. Unable to think for themselves & make their own decisions, so let’s panic like ‘ everyone else’ is.
it’s only the decent people in society that stop me from chucking the towel in with the me first, selfish, ignorant t**ts that seem to abound these days.
One reason i love travelling to spain, the people there love their country and celebrate the beautiful country they live in and stick to tradition , they appreciate what they have and families stick together with strong family values unlike this s**** here.

Severn

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Mar 24, 2012
Bristol, UK
Yes arrived around 30 minutes early

Just before midnight Atlas Air Boeing 747/400F N486MC(Giant 8905) in due into Doncaster from Dubai
Is it possible to post Doncaster related info to the Doncaster section of this forum please? There will be users of this forum who will miss this info posted here as I don’t suppose they’ll be looking under the “random stuff” section of the Leeds Bradford forum.

I find this happens a lot on the Leeds Bradford forum of this site with news related to virgin or BA being discussed on the “LBA general” section, again where other interested forum users might not see it! There’s whole threads dedicated to those airlines in the “Airlines Forum” on this site for example, where other members might be looking, see the posts and join in discussion too.

Offint

Premium Member Plus
Feb 6, 2016
Ilkley
Have you noticed how the fuel price has plummeted.
Today in Keighley both Asda and Sainsbury's are selling unleaded for £1.03 per litre.

Bigman

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2009
1 - Leeds
2 - Notts County
3 - Celtic
4 - Manchester United
5 - Motherwell
6 - Queens Park Rangers
7 - Newcastle United
8 - Tottenham Hotspur
9 - Liverpool