An absolute bargain here guys......a good way to start off Yorkshire Airlines!

:LOL: Buy it for free then pay abit back monthly as Yorkshire airliners would be a new start up operator. Also with jet2 757s leaving LBA soon we need more 757s on the apron. im just drawing up my business plan now!

Love the 757 in particular G-LSAB flew back on it from majorca earlier this year awsome engine groan/scream on climb out. It will be a sad day when they no longer grace our concrete.
the 757 sound amazing and unique,you can tell its a 757 without even looking up bcos of its noise. great looking aircraft too with good performance

Seems only a few years ago it was launched.....

The first Airbus A380 to be decommissioned has been scrapped

That was in October 2007, I watched the first flight to leave SYD.

These are the next to go......not massive news but obvious.

And yet so many folk continue to ask about Jet2 operating long haul to the USA or other long haul destinations. So many airlines that did, don't exist any more.

Go figure!

People have been saying that about Norwegian for a long time yet they seem to still be here! I have a feeling they will still be around for a while yet!

Unlikely. They keep cutting back and keep mortgaging more and more assets to service the debt. They are also committed to quite a few ordered aircraft coming in the next few years. A downturn and/or rising fuel prices will accelerate the process.

These are the next to go......not massive news but obvious.

I hope the airline survives, although I have doubts, as my son and his Norwegian partner are expecting their first child in May, the Norwegian Airlines, Manchester to Bergen direct route gets a lot of use already.
Grandparents use the LBA via AMS to Bergen, any thoughts of using MAN were destroyed last year when I got fined £25 for too long in the new drop off car park, we had a pram and wheel chair to get out and needed a curb drop, even showing our blue badges and sending a copy in our letter of complaint, the fine stood.
We used to do LBA-LHR-Bergen but the route dropped in 2017, cant see it coming back as its prices far higher then Norwegian brought to the party, although if the cheap offer goes, who knows.

hi all
just been looking at the easy jet holidays site nothing from LBA.
sm
Just priced up a 5 night stay in Madrid at our favourite hotel, on easyjet site, hotel price quoted, cost slightly more then double the rack rate quoted over the phone by the hotel, as I was on the web site, got another 20% off as a regular, plus breakfast. Told the girl what easyjet wanted and she just laughed.
Just received hotel email confirming booking at the agreed price, flexi price as well, can cancel up to 24 hours before with no charge
Always book direct with the hotel, have never in last 3 years found an internet price cheaper, even if just a room upgrade or free breakfast.

So the mighty Whites are drawn away at some bunch of Premiership no-hopers in the FA Cup. I wonder if we might get quite a few charter flights down to Stansted as a result?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock