interesting analysis lbaspotter and thanks for the work you have put in to arrive at your conclusions. However, given the state of airline changes which we all expect, I feel that a 10 year period is too long to show be significant. Airlines start and drop routes regularly and we always find that many routes that are dropped re-appear again not too long after they have been dropped due to the particular airline having a change of heart or, I'm thinking Ryan in particular here, of squeezing a better deal from one of the airports concerned.

But good work anway and thanks one again for highlighting the chop and change world of aviation which doesn't just apply to LBA.

Further info. on the test:
The CAA has powers under the Civil Aviation Act 2012 to license airport operators that pass a market power test.
This test consists of three parts:
a) that the airport operator has, or is likely to acquire, substantial market power in a market, either alone or taken with other such persons as the CAA considers appropriate
b) that competition law does not provide sufficient protection against the risk that the airport operator may engage in conduct that results in an abuse of the substantial market power
c) that, for users of air transport services, the benefits of regulating the airport operator by means of a licence are likely to outweigh the adverse effects

I once worked with a lad who had a Triumph Spitfire and he drove me on work business to the Yorkshire Dales. At over 6 foot tall you can imagine the lack of space and getting out of it was a nightmare, with it being so low down I virtually had to roll out sideways onto the ground. Plus my back has never been the same since (did they actually have a suspension?)Oh, and did I mention that the hood leaked!:)

Im over 6ft and my first car was an R reg Spitfire. Loved it. Im thinking of getting another one once I finish my current restoration project.

thanks WH, wanna go for a spin sometime lol The fiat coupe is a beautiful looking car with lovely lines and styling
My neighbour in the 90s had a lovely yellow Fiat Coupe and it sounded amazing. Personally I am an Alfa Romeo fan and currently driving my 9th. All out of the same pot though.

My neighbour in the 90s had a lovely yellow Fiat Coupe and it sounded amazing. Personally I am an Alfa Romeo fan and currently driving my 9th. All out of the same pot though.
yes mine is the 5 cylinder engine that has the lovely sounding engine. the fiat coupe and alfa gtv are basicly the same car, but yes I love the alfa cars myself,love the italian design . Its maybe not to everyones taste but this year im having my coupe re sprayed in the rs focus green!

I can honestly say that the Airbus 319 and ATR72 have never previously had a great affection in my heart, but.............when watching them overhead from a Thai beach with a cold beer in hand, it does somewhat change one's opinion! As an added point, that's less variety than at LBA, albeit slightly more exotic when you add in Chinese and Singapore regd A319 to the glut of Bangkok Airways specimens. Think Jet2 LBA dominance for an overall perspective.

Love your car @fight2win !

Also, great to meet @SNOWMAN and his better half yesterday at Multiflight. Thankfully the forum is back up and running on his laptop. Hopefully no more problems.
Thanks aviador! im away all of feb in Alicante region of spain (flying LBA fr9079 27.1.20 of course!) but once I return its getting a rs focus green re spray!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock