That's right. It was supposed to be on the A320, but in the end, Titan Airways A321 (G-POWU) overnighted and departed today to EFIV (Ivalo, Finland) at around 8:30am this morning. It will then operate back to Bristol, before positioning to East Midlands.

RJ85 G-JOTR (Jota Aviation) is due in from SOU at 6:30pm, then heading back off empty to its base - SEN
No doubt bringing the Southampton FC squad for the Cardiff City v Southampton Premier League match tomorrow.

Wasn’t it it Chelsea or Arsenal who flew to Norwich for a game once? Seems that it’s a statement these days.
Leicester City flew from East Midlands to Manchester for a match a year or two ago, or it might have been the other way around with one of the Manchesters flying to EMA from MAN.

If Swansea City were still in the Prem and Swansea Airport still available Cardiff City could have flown there from CWL for a match.:wacky:

Jet2 B738 (G-DRTA) departed Cardiff for BFS at around 1am taking Ulster Rugby back home.

TUI Airways B788 (G-TUIB) arrived from Birmingham at 9am and then departed to Barbados at 11:30am

Titan Airways A320 (G-POWM) is due in from Ivalo, Finland at around 3:30pm and then due out empty 45 minutes later to London Stansted.

Enter Air B737-800 (SP-ENM) is due in from Cork, Ireland at 6:20pm and will stay overnight. It will operate to Pajala, Sweden (on the border with Finland) tomorrow morning.

JOTA Aviation B.146-200 (G-SMLA) is due in empty from Liverpool at 6:30pm and then heading to Barcelona, Spain an hour later - presumably with Southampton FC?

Nice to see quite a few adhoc charters! A shame i've missed them!

TUI Airways B788 (G-TUIH) arrived from Manchester at 9:30am and departs to Barbados at around 11:15am.

Enter Air B737-800 (SP-ENM) overnighted and operated to Pajala, Sweden this morning at around 7am. It returns tonight at around 9pm to again overnight

Tuesday 11th December 2018
Titan Airways A321 (G-POWU) overnighted and departed to Ivalo, Finland at around 7:00am this morning.

The Lapland departures this year are as follows:

Thu 6th Dec - AWC A321 - Ivalo, Finland
Sun 9th Dec - ENT B738 - Pajala, Sweden
----
Tue 11 Dec - AWC A321 - Ivalo, Finland

Friday 14th December 2018
Enter Air B737-800 (SP-ENM) which has been at CWL since Sunday 9th December positioned out empty to Oslo, Norway at 9am this morning.

Enter Air B737-800 (SP-ESC) is due in empty at 8:45pm this evening from LGW to overnight ready to operate a Lapland charter to Enontekiö, Finland tomorrow morning.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock