I think he keeps his helicopter in there as well. Some one told me there is 8 ground crew/enginers there as well,plus flight staff.

According to a post in a Heathrow spotters group over the next week 4 BA 747s will reposition from Bournemouth to Cardiff on 5th, 8th, 10th and 13th June last one is the Landor livery. With another potentially coming from LHR.
Looking at a photo I've just seen at the moment CWL has 8 747s and 4 777/787 onsite.

If aircraft don't depart it'll be interesting to see where they park the extra aircraft.

I think that maybe it unless they start getting aircraft out.

I believe there should have been an additional B747 in from Heathrow yesterday that didn’t show up.
There was a BA 747 landed in Kemble yesterday. Do you think that could have been the one.?

No that was a Corsair this was the BOAC one I believe.

It changed livery and owner and destination in flight. They did a good job as Kemble not far from LHR.I have a nephew that works on 747 aircraft in LHR and they sent one to Kemble that day. So the mystry deepens.To be sure what landed was to actually see the aircraft as what did land. Mathers also said the 747 did not turn up. So in a way im a bit lost as what happened.

British Airways are operating a flight to the Faroe Islands at 10am on the 19th I think it maybe for Barry Town FC playing in the first round of the Euro competition.

British Airways are operating a flight to the Faroe Islands at 10am on the 19th I think it maybe for Barry Town FC playing in the first round of the Euro competition.
I wonder if we'll see a mainline A319/A320 for this? I did see a tweet by a fan going to game and his itinerary was via Amsterdam and Copenhagen from Cardiff with KLM and Atlantic Airways with an overnight stop in Copenhagen. Not an easy place to get too!

ALK airlines of Bulgaria, operating a flight from Sarajevo into CWL 12noon on 18th, departing to Sarajevo 10am on 20th.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock