Many thanks for that, geoff.

From what i've been told the NHS in Wales has being buying PPE 3 ways via direct purchase by the Welsh government which i believe supplies have been shared with other governments in the UK. Via NHS supply chain and by direct purchase from the health board itself. A lot of the PPE for the latter 2 that's bought abroad has come via Heathrow i've been told. The company that provided the wagons to load the PPE on at Cardiff Airport is Owens Group transport that has several depots in Wales so i expect they are storing it for the WG as well which does help put money back into the welsh economy.

Special visitor to Cardiff Airport tomorrow from Delta
CWL must be the overflow car park for the G7 summit!Screenshot_20210608-192008_Flightradar24.jpg

On the Cwl board Delta this morning was shown as a departure to Atlanta on the 13th, but I see now it has been altered to Brussels.

So could be staying for 4 day's then! I'll try and see if I can get some photos on Friday!

Well it appears that i missed the arrival and departure of British Airways only retro livery earlier on today. G-EUPJ arrived from Paris CDG at 12.10 and departed to Heathrow at 13.00. Anyone know why it was here?
Also Comlux Aruba B767 200 P4-CLA arrived from Glasgow this morning, i expect this may be COP26 related.
Saw these on SWAG ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- page.

Flight from Minsk, Belarus in at 14.20 today operated by PVT, and two flights on Monday with Brussels Airlines, all in connection with the World Cup Football qualifiying rounds.

Titan A321 G-POWU due in from Leeds/Bradford at 17:40 but looks to be in later at about 18:30. Operating a flight tommorow to Ivalo.

Titan A321 G-POWU due in from Leeds/Bradford at 17:40 but looks to be in later at about 18:30. Operating a flight tommorow to Ivalo.
Has a Santa's lapland livery i believe.

• Thanks
Reactions: CM.
As well the Ryanair flights to Dublin there will also be a British Airways departure at 16.00 today BA7031, i expect that this is the Wales team.
There is also a Jet2 flight to Dublin on 4/2/22 departure 10.00 LS6335. They are the only other extras.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock