Aer Lingus

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
I'm not convinced either. With an airline their aircraft livery is their main branding. A brand is about customer recognition. If you change the branding too much customers will lose familiarity with it. If you look at some of the world most famous brands they never need to change. Those that do don't usually benefit from it.

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
I think this shows the IAG influence in that they want a standard livery across the group. BA will be next to have a similar livery I'm sure.

rollo

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2014
Joe publication would probably instently regonise the existing scheme which is presumably the objective. The new one will probably just get lost among all the others and some of the guff in the press release about the two greens from their so called pallet of colours reflecting strength, confidentce and their values, well thats gone over my head, anyway not over keen on it.

Do people actually paid for this sort of stuff?

Presumably BA will be next despite having an instently regonisable scheme worldwide which they bssically stumbled on during "the tails" fiasco aftera bit of talking to by a certain lady prime ministerand a public outcry.

Advertisement

Top Bottom