I'm not convinced either. With an airline their aircraft livery is their main branding. A brand is about customer recognition. If you change the branding too much customers will lose familiarity with it. If you look at some of the world most famous brands they never need to change. Those that do don't usually benefit from it.

I think this shows the IAG influence in that they want a standard livery across the group. BA will be next to have a similar livery I'm sure.

Joe publication would probably instently regonise the existing scheme which is presumably the objective. The new one will probably just get lost among all the others and some of the guff in the press release about the two greens from their so called pallet of colours reflecting strength, confidentce and their values, well thats gone over my head, anyway not over keen on it.

Do people actually paid for this sort of stuff?

Presumably BA will be next despite having an instently regonisable scheme worldwide which they bssically stumbled on during "the tails" fiasco aftera bit of talking to by a certain lady prime ministerand a public outcry.

The EI management and workers unions seem to be at odds over EI’s response to the pandemic.

Interesting that they don't consider Manchester for Leeds, BHX for East Midlands or Bristol for Exeter as indirect competition.

Passengers may opt for a different airport in Belfast but not in this country. Why travel further in this country to an airport further from the City Centre?

Why doesn't IAG use the British flag carrier on these proposed routes instead of its Irish airline?

I was sceptical about the possibility of UK-US flights, but it is still ongoing.

Neither government will even let British or American carriers use testing to avoid quarantine at the moment. Until that's in place, there's no chance of Aer Lingus starting flights.

Why doesn't IAG use the British flag carrier on these proposed routes instead of its Irish airline?

Lower cost base, better aircraft to route compatibility, un-tarnished brand in the regions. Take your pick.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock