Obviously it depends on size of ground because lots of tickets are given to other people many who have
no real interest in football rather than the fans which I find very annoying.

Obviously it depends on size of ground because lots of tickets are given to other people many who have
no real interest in football rather than the fans which I find very annoying.
Ok you mean entertainment clients corporate stuff ?

In a nutshell yes, When England payed at Wembley recently half the corporate stands where empty but counted
in the attendence figures which I find very annoying as these seats could be used as of course they are the best seats in the ground and it doesn`t look good on TV, but I degress. My point is the fans should get the seats as they have followed the teams through thick and thin and then the big game and they can`t get tickets.

Is thats a normal amount, i don't know ?

Yes every year it around that amount this year the ground capacity for the final is 63,000 it's just over half that amount usually for the Europa league final as it is normally player in smaller grounds however it should be more this year in Lyon. Details on flights should be out soon for the Liverpool fans.

Yes every year it around that amount this year the ground capacity for the final is 63,000 it's just over half that amount usually for the Europa league final as it is normally player in smaller grounds however it should be more this year in Lyon. Details on flights should be out soon for the Liverpool fans.

Yes reckon so.

In a nutshell yes, When England payed at Wembley recently half the corporate stands where empty but counted
in the attendence figures which I find very annoying as these seats could be used as of course they are the best seats in the ground and it doesn`t look good on TV, but I degress. My point is the fans should get the seats as they have followed the teams through thick and thin and then the big game and they can`t get tickets.

I agree does seem unfair.

Where are the best viewing location's at Liverpool for the 26th?.
If you drive towards end of Runway in direction of Hale Village, you can do a right turn...the small road passes the bottom of the runway, whilst you are not allowed to park there, there is an access road also on right into the GA area I've been parked there , and others do, this seems to be ok.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock