Go AD FREE and help to support Forums4airports!

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Go AD FREE and help to support Forums4airports!

For just £2 per month you can now view your favourite forum completely ad free, and at the same time you'll be helping to support Forums4airports by contributing towards server charges and the general maintenance of the site.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Hi there guys and gals.

Thank you for all your support over the last year. We are fully up to date on the latest paid Xenforo software and our servers are now fully paid up for the next 12 months. A big thank you to all our subscribers and donors for helping to make this happen throught their contributions throughout the year. I fully appreciate we are going through unprecedented times, socially and economically due to Covid-19 and I understand if some of you feel you might not be able to support us right now. Our advertising revenue is currently on it's arse. There's no better way of putting it. So if you are in a position to assist us with a small donation through out subscription service it would be greatly appreciated. In return you will get more freedoms within the forum and we will remove advertisements as a way of saying thank you.

Thanks once again to all those who have help over the year, and to those who might help us in the future.

Scottie Dog

Staff member
Subscriber
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
Country
Scotland
Just a quick follow on from Aviador's post if I may. Aviador runs this forum out of the kindness of his heart - and on occasions, I suspect, with a bit of his own money. We gain the benefit of what I believe to be one of the best forums for UK aviation and one which, in the main, is friendly. So, if you feel that you would like to be rid of all those pesky adverts then it will cost you only £3.50 per month (is that the price of a beer, or glass of wine?). Alternatively a one-off donation is an another way of helping to keep Forums4Airports alive and Covid free.

My apologies to "The Boss" if I've stepped on his toes :D

JENNYJET

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Country
United-Kingdom
I agree with Scottie Dog, the best forum with wonderful moderators that are elastic with the rules as I often wonder from the thread etc.

I am not sure how much I subscribe because my brain is addled with drugs and short term memory is not so good however a regular supplementary donation is a small price for a service that beats Facebook for honest dealing and friendship amongst members. Uncomplicated and easy to live with, the best rating I can give.

Brum X

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
Yeah I agree too, IT'S NOW TIME TO HELP OUT TO BROWSE OUT

I hope my occasional photo on the city forums isn't putting a big dent in the server Aviador, I have cut back alot since the pandemic and only update this page every few weeks now. Hope that is ok.
(y)

JENNYJET

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Country
United-Kingdom
I agree with Brum X. I belong to certain sites that not only have a pay wall but also request a few bob to access restricted data, I am refering to those sites serving the legal profession and though technical in nature, provides valuable information to those with enquiring minds. A necessary charge given the size and costs of legal texts and publications to be stored electronically. F4A is such a site in my view and we'll worth supporting.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Good afternoon all.

You will be pleased to know the forum is fully paid up for another 12 months.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our subscribers and donors, however big or small, who have helped to make this happen.

An extra big thank you to @JENNYJET @Carl0927 @paul @Foxlimayankee who jointly effectively paid for half of the sites running costs through one-time donations!

If you don't already, why not consider subscribing to Forums4airports and get one or two extra perks not available to regular members. At the same time you're helping us to maintain servers. Etc.

Thanks again everyone.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.